Winky Lux Cheeky Rose Blush - Crown - 0.16oz

by Winky Lux

Winky Lux Cheeky Rose is a cream blush infused with carnauba and vitamin E for smooth, blendable results. The natural finish gives a royal flush of pinks and reds, perfect for a radiant flush of color. Use your fingertips for an easy light application or an angled blush brush for more pops of pigment. Winky Lux is a joyful makeup and skincare brand founded by Natalie Mackey. The brand includes a luxurious, yet accessible, range of innovative beauty formulations with cleaner, kinder ingredients, designed to provide real results. Winky Lux believes that the spirit of beauty is rooted in play and that thoughtfully manufactured products can be tools for self care, creative expression and even a way to spark new friendships. The brand credo begins with closer customer relationships, more ethically sourced ingredients and easy-to-apply formulas that work for every beauty goal. Join the Winky Lux party and see what all the pretty is about! Lots of love, Winky Lux

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Winky Lux Cheeky Rose Blush - Crown - 0.16oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ekaterina V.
Morgantown, WV
Winky Lux Cheeky Rose Blush - Crown - 0.16oz uploaded by Ekaterina V.
Purchased at: Target
It's so cute that I don't even want to use it 😩 This blush is creamy, buttery and not heavily pigmented unlike many new cream blushes. I like this subtle color, why do I need extra pigment on my cheeks if I'm not a clown? 🙄 Winky Lux Cheeky Rose Blush - Crown - 0.16oz It contains a pretty good amount of product thus its a bit bulky and not good for traveling, but perfect as a small decoration of your vanity table 🌹
Jess M.
Mckeesport, PA
Winky Lux Cheeky Rose Blush - Crown - 0.16oz uploaded by Jess M.
Purchased at: Target
Love it smooth and easy to blend i want to try other colors maybe a little darker for summer
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
Purchased at: Target
Es una hermosura , me ha enamorado el empaque tan hermoso parece la rosa de bella y bestia está tan detallada y hermosa que se duda en usar, pero pigmenta muy bien y el tono es hermoso 😍
Lili D.
Winky Lux Cheeky Rose Blush - Crown - 0.16oz uploaded by Lili D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Among all my cream blushes, this falls at about the middle. I don't dislike it, but it doesn't excite me to use. The color is okay and gives medium pigmentation. It looks vibrant red, but on the skin it's a much softer pink. The texture feels a bit strange, like a dry oil, but I guess that's necessary to maintain the flower shape after multiple uses. It starts to fade on me at around 5 hours and by 8 hours it's barely holding on. For the price, I prefer Fenty blushes. But I was able to get this on sale, so that reduced price made it worth it.
Kari S.
Oceanside, CA
Omg this has to be cutest piece of makeup I own! I have the color "crown" and it is a beautiful burnt rose color. The rose does actually hold its shape much better than I thought it would. I use a stipple brush or my fingers and the application is very smooth.
Ivania R.
Atlanta, GA
Winky Lux Cheeky Rose Blush - Crown - 0.16oz uploaded by Ivania R.
Winky Lux Cheeky Rose is a cream blush with carnauba and vitamin E for smooth, blendable results. The natural finish gives a royal blush of pinks and reds, perfect for a radiant colored blush. I use my fingertips for an easy light application or an angled blush brush for more pigment pops.
Bri H.
Dunwoody
Winky Lux Cheeky Rose Blush - Crown - 0.16oz uploaded by Bri H.
Super pretty and pigmented blush with the ability to build on more color. It’s a nice cream formula with super cool packaging
Anushae H.
Fayetteville, AR
Winky Lux Cheeky Rose Blush - Crown - 0.16oz uploaded by Anushae H.
So I got mine in Tea time not crown but for some reason Influenster won’t give me the option to choose or add a product. If anyone knows how to fix that please help. When discussing the product itself, beautiful buildable pigment and it retains its rose shape with either a beauty blender or brush, some people use their fingers too but I would recommend a makeup tool. It glides on the skin and it’s pretty up their with my rare beauty cream blush. The packaging and appearance of this product is so beautiful. 12/10!
Angie M.
W Valley City, UT
Winky Lux Cheeky Rose Blush - Crown - 0.16oz uploaded by Angie M.
This is very cute and has nice packaging. It is alot smaller than I expected. I initially tried it with a brush on my cheeks with no other makeup on, it was extremely patchy. I bought the color crown that is dark red and it just looked ridiculous. I gave it another try after I had my foundation and everything done with just a finger application using just a dab and it would not blend in to my makeup at all. I was irritated with that because I had to pretty much wash my face and start my makeup from scratch. Just from using this with light application twice the center of the rose was squished down (and I used an extremely light hand to try and avoid this very thing) There was absolutely no good qualities in this product other than it looked cute. I got it from Ulta and they are always sold out so I thought that to be a good sign, I snagged one up as soon as it was back in stock. I have Winky Lux lipsticks that I love but this is like childrens play makeup. I returned it, I paid $20 and in my opinion this isn't even worth $5.
Iris C.
Arroyo Grande, CA
Winky Lux Cheeky Rose Blush - Crown - 0.16oz uploaded by Iris C.
This is the most beautiful blush I ever see is so amazing how much work and one product is absolutely gorgeous easy to blend and is a cream but set like powder with a beautiful natural finish .I need all the colors.

Looking for your answer?