Winky Lux Bellini Palette uploaded by Katrina K.

BY WINKY LUX

What it is: A palette of five peachy-perfect eyeshadows. What it does: Celebrate the return of warmer months with this palette featuring shades in matte, satin and soft glitter finishes. Color(s): bellini palette. Brand: WINKY LUX. Style Name: Winky Lux Bellini Palette. Style Number: 5402453. Available in stores.

Lauren D.
Canonsburg, PA
I love this palette!  I love how there are matte and shimmer shadows which make it so easy to build your color!  It lasts all day and does not smudge.  I have brown eyes and light brown hair and this product looked good with my skin tone.  I would highly recommend this product.
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
Used this as part of my Halloween costumes last year, and I LOVE IT. it's highly pigmented and it apples smoothly. It also lasts all night, and doesn't smudge. I would recommend!
Only downside is the brush it comes with kinda sucks, but that's no big deal, I'd rather use my own anyway!
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
EVERYONEEEE. Thsi palette is giving me liiiife. I got it about 2 weeks ago and have been wearing it non-stop. What makes this palette amazing? Well, it's got a good balance between shimmer and mattes to make it versatile enough to rock from day to night. I'm a shimmer addict so anything that I can wear all day I will try. The packaging is perfect. It isn't too bulky and it's just SO pretty. There's on shade on here that's like a natural beigey peach with sparkles on it that I sometimes just wear alone with a lined eye. I love Winky Lux! If you haven't tried their palettes, this one is a good one to start with.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
Oh my gosh. I had been waiting for forever to get this palette (it was sold out for awhile) and it was definitely worth the wait. The eyeshadow are absolutely beautiful together and create a peachy-pink sweet look that I have always wanted but could never really find the right color shades for. They blend together really well, and stay on the best with a primer. I absolutely love this palette!
Stephanie L.
guadalajara
Me encanta esta paleta, por qué sus colores son simplemente hermosos además de traer una increíble picmentación, su uso es demasiado fácil pues son muy suaves esto permite difuminar con facilidad simplemente me encanta es un producto que sin duda alguna recomiendo
Dania K.
Miami , palm beach
The best thing that I ever see in my life , trust me , have amazing eyeshadow im in loooooooove
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
How pigmented and easy to blend are these eyeshades? Have never tired the brand but am curious to!
Jhasmin P.
Houston Texas
how is it? if they recommend
Krystaal B.
Adelaide
I have never use this brand before, I love the colour and  The shine in the colours, are they bright on face