Winky Lux Balm Baby Trio

by Winky Lux

What it is: A collection of three full-sized balms for beautiful lips. What it does: Find your perfect shade of pink with the Winky Lux signature Flower Balm containing a real flower and featuring pH-shade match technology for long-lasting stain. The unicorn-inspired Glimmer Balm creates a subtle iridescent shimmer for magic that lasts all day, and the limited-edition gold balm in 24kt flatters your lips with a hint of twinkling gold. Trio includes:- Flower Balm- Glimmer Balm- Limited-edition Gold Balm Style Name: Winky Lux Balm Baby Trio. Style Number: 5499380. Available in stores.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Winky Lux Balm Baby Trio!
Starke, FL
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I was so happy to see this in Nordstrom. I couldn't resist buying them for the packaging and look of them alone. I have the watermelon balm and absolutely live for it. I snatched this right up and couldn't wait to get them home and try them out. The bag is adorable and it holds more than I even realized. I use it as my makeup bag in my purse. If you can find this, buy it. They're gorgeous balms. They work and leave a beautiful slight pink stain. It's not as bold as the watermelon balm, but that's ok.
I got this bundle through ipsy Shopper feature and these lips balms have been my must have since! For someone who has dry lips year round, these lip balms are the best. They go on smooth, hydrating and give your lips the right amount of color so you won't look pale.

Looking for your answer?