BY WINK

Slimming Medical-Grade Belly Wrap Shrinks Your Tummy Slims Your Silhouette Instantly Hide Trouble" Areas Seamless Under Clothing Perfect For Post-Pregnancy Bodies Tightens Skin Tone After Weight Loss Why Flats Belly Wraps? Flats Belly Wraps™ are designed to help shrink your belly. Using patented fabric technology, we deliver the most effective and comfortable medical-grade compression garments available on the market. Our slimming garments are ideal for weight loss, post-pregnancy shaping or for those who simply want a strong and durable compression. Providing a smooth and even compression, our belly wraps help abdominal muscles return to their original shape after delivery and/or weight loss. Regular use of the Flats Belly Wrap will reduce or eliminate the stomach "pooch." Flats Belly Wraps™ are available in a bikini style or a full body s see more...

Rachel R.
I had 2 c sections and used a girdle after both, immediately after surgery. Not only did my stomach shrink super fast, It made me heal much faster. I wore this for about 4 months pp, It gave me my "shape" back, and helped tighten my skin immensely, I highly recommend this for c sections mothers or natural birth mothers!
Kaitlyn P.
Anything that can suck in that extra skin or fat is a friend of mine. Love this product. Not all the comfortable but it does its job.
Rachel R.
How long did you use this after your little was born?
Krystalrose B.
Which you recommend this for a few months after giving birth as well?