BY WINIX

The Winix Ultimate Large 4-Stage Replacement Filter Cartridge, suitable for the Winix PlasmaWave™ Air Cleaner models 9000, 5000, 5300, and 5000B, includes an anti-bacterial pre-filter, True HEPA filter, nano-silver mesh shield and washable activated carbon filter all in one convenient cartridge for easy replacement. Fits Winix air cleaner models 9000, 5000, 5300, and 5000B. see more...

• "Great price easy to instal and take out." in 2 reviews
  • "They are very happy to spend money on a good product like this. " in 1 review
  • "need a filter something like this one for my severe allergies to help get rid of some of the dust" in 1 review
Rachel R.
Antioch, IL
Far better than filter originally purchased with the winex machine, at least thats what my parents say. They always talk about how this was such a good investment. They are very happy to spend money on a good product like this.
Sarah H.
Don't forget to change your filters people! You don't want to be breathing in air filled with dust and other particles! This is a good brand!
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
This humidifer works great in my home. I have a son with allergies and these helps to control the dust and allergens in my home.
Alice R.
I don't know what this is but my air conditioner has this on it and i guess it cleanse the air cuz its always collecting dust.
Lorna R.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
We need to change our filters on a regular basis. Clean the air and helps with allergies. This a great product!
Lemonaide P.
Great price easy to instal and take out. Makes it easy to change every few months.
karen a.
miami , florida
O se olvide de cambiar los filtros de la gente! Usted no quiere estar respirando el aire se llenó de polvo y otras partículas! Esta es una buena marca!
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1,970 reviews
Eco-warrior Expert Level 4
Need a filter something like this one for my severe allergies to help get rid of some of the dust
Veronica V.
San Juan Puerto Rico
Grate Price !!! Perfect for my nasal allergy and health. Easy to install , its easy to change.
tae b.
Haines City, FL
Why women love this site
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
What is the best model to use this filter with?
Jennifer G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
What in the heck is this !!!