BY WINIX #9 in Air Purifiers

The winix p150 is designed for optimal use in a small bedroom, nursery or office. featuring a 3-stage air cleaning system, the p150 uses an activated carbon pre-filter to remove household odors, hair, lint and other large particles helping to extend the life of the hepa filter and reduce housekeeping. the 99.97% efficient true-hepa filter then captures the particles you can t even see, including pet dander, smoke, pollen and mold spores. winix s plasmawave technology safely breaks apart odors, chemical vapors and other pollutants at the molecular level to offer superior all-around air cleaning. an auto mode and air... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Veronica S.
My significant other and I kept getting sick over the winter. He loves to sleep in the cold and I have to be warm or I will be up from pain with Fibromyalgia (cold is a big trigger for me) He had this dusty old fan he used and I swore there had to be mold or something caked onto those fan blades. We also live in a very tall apt building and there really isn't any air circulation so I have to dust and vacuum at least once every other day otherwise we will have a lot of dust. I did some research here on Amazon to find the right type of air cleaner/purifier - I had no idea what I was looking for, I just knew we had to get whatever was in the air - out - otherwise we would still be sick. as soon as this arrived it was a piece of cake to set up. We usually keep it on the automatic setting as it will clean whatever is floating around in the air. The added bonus of this unit is that it does blow air out giving him the illusion that there is cool air blowing on him AND the white noise he got from that disgusting old fan. I'm happy to say neither of us have been sick since. We are sleeping better, I have less headaches and it almost completely removes and smoke odor if on highest setting for about 20 min - half hour. (Sometimes we do smoke in the apt) All in all, this was by far a fantastic investment for so many reasons.

Some people mentioned that the panel light is really bright in the dark - I personally have not found that to be bothersome at all. The unit makes little to no noise and as I mentioned the small amt of noise it does make is actually soothing. Highly recommend!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This is a really great thing that we have now it can be a little pricey depending on where did you buy it some places as I said before about this some people had it really price and Sunday but if you find the right price on where you get it it is really a life-changer and it really helps her in the house
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I bought this from Costco at a decent price and really love it. It totally picks up speed whenever I paint my nails, if I'm cooking, or if other random scents or fumes come through. When we moved into our place t had a weird smell but this air purifier has totally eliminated that.
Maria N.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
This is a really fantastic product, it truly does make my air more clean smelling. My kids and I have allergies so we have noticed a huge difference in sneezing and coughing thanks to this! I highly recommend!
Render L.
I really am surprised at the difference I have noticed with this air cleaner. There has been much less sneezing and watering eyes in this house. Although it is designed for one room, we placed this in the common room and after a running for a week it seemed to freshen the whole home.
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH
I've only had this air purifier for a few days but so far, it's made a difference. A really superb feature is how quiet the machine runs even on the medium or high setting.I love this product ,everything is true to what they say, it really filters dust and all other allergen,, thank you
Candice W.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
My family suffers from seasonal allergies year round. Having an air purifier is a necessity. When shopping around, I really liked the sleek design of this. It looks great and works great!
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
My boyfriend got this air purifier from Amazon for a fabulous price. We live in an older building and it helps with the stuffiness I sometimes can feel. It is awesome and I can definitely feel a difference when it is running. Great purchase!
chandler h.
OREM, UT
I wish this was more affordable but it is worth the cost. I live in Utah so having clean air when I'm home and sleeping is really important to me(we have the worst smog). I like it because it's silent and healthy for me
Alyssa C.
I really like my Winix air cleaner. It makes my house smell better after I cook something. I've also noticed that there is less dust in my house. Costco had a great deal on this too.
diana v.
wasco, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Just here for my badgeūüėĄ
Macey M.
Harrison Twp, MI
Is this product worth it? Does it actually help?
Cypris J.
Delhi, Ny
How much money does this cost and where can u buy it?
Shanel Q.
Eco-warrior Expert Level 1
How well would this work for pet smells ?
sharon h.