BY WINEGARD

Maximum Performance Indoor HDTV Antenna Dimensions: 13 x 12 1 High definition VHF UHF 3 Weight: 0.34 lbs 5 Multi-directional 4 Up to 35 miles The antenna design experts at Winegard have engineered the FlatWave to specifically maximize performance for broadcast digital channels available in the United States. Its revolutionary razor-thin design with black on one side, white on the other, is thin enough to be placed behind pictures and flat panel TVs. Many of your favorite shows are available for free and in 1080 HD - watch your favorite sports, sitcoms, reality TV, crime dramas, local news, weather, kids programming and more for free. Watch your Favorite Shows Almost all of the most-watched TV shows are available on local stations. Why pay for the same programming you can get for free and in high definition with the FlatWave? Many local stations now broadcast in cryst see more...

Kara R.
Kennesaw, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
I recently cut the cable in my house and decided to use an antenna and stream everything from Netflix and HBO. This is saving me $85.00 a month!!! I'm able to get 56 channels with this antenna if I place it just right in my window. And the high definition is unbelievably good!! So much better than what I had with Comcast.
Christy B.
If you live in a large city, then I'm sure this product works great. I live in a small rural area with most signals at least 50 miles away. So this product did not work for me at all.