Wine Stock Miracle Gel Nail Polish 0.5 Ounce (3 Pack)

by Sally Hansen

A Breakthrough in Gel Nail Polish. Get the Salon look at Home.

How long does it last?
Does this chip easily?
Is it good quality ?
Start your review of Wine Stock Miracle Gel Nail Polish 0.5 Ounce (3 Pack)!
Concord, CA
Review for: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color, Wine Stock 0.50 oz (Pack of 3)
I'm a old girl Sally Hansen nail polish user I have always purchased their nail strengthener pink clear and Diamond Top coats their newer Gel line takes 2-3 coats to get maximum color so have to put one coat per day 3 days in a row as it takes a little longer to dry this is a problem because I want to put 2 costs a protective clear coat in one sitting so my nails are pretty for the week ahead but can't do that as then its over an hour to do nails I prefer quick dry polish also after about 3 days of wear the entire layer forms very fine cracks and then chipping off ,SALLY HANSEN GEL POLISH DIDN'T MEET MY EXPECTATION FOR LONG WEAR AS MY OTHER FAVORITE NAIL COLOR DOSE
Mount hermon, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color, Wine Stock 0.50 oz (Pack of 3)
Okay, I got the black color. This wine color is AMAZINGLY attractive as well. I WILL SAY THIS THOUGH, the brush in the bottle is sort of flat so it is easier to paint your nails. I wish all nail polishes had brushes like these do. Also it goes on very nicely. Very good quality HOWEVER, I do recommend a base coat and top coat. Without the top coat, at least one nail will get messed up the next day depending on what you are doing. I use my hands a lot.
Blacklick, OH
Review for: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color, Wine Stock 0.50 oz (Pack of 3)
I usually always go to the salon to get my nails done and get gel polish, but for about 3 months I challenged myself to give my nails a break. During that time I began buying Sally Hensen's Gel Polish. There is a process (the polish and a top coat), but it's just not the same. It seemed to last about the same any regular polish would last. It started to look dull over time. Maybe i'm just spoiled with going to a professional, but it wasn't for me.
Washington DC
Review for: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color, Wine Stock 0.50 oz (Pack of 3)
My favorite nail polish ever! It goes on a nice thickness so you can sometimes get away with just one coat. It stays on really well, especially if you put on a clear top coat. I use my hands a lot so being able to go almost a week without chipping is really important to me. Most importantly, though, the color is divine. It's a beautiful deep, dark red that is both elegant and sexy, professional and fun. Highly recommend!
Parker, CO
This polish is my fav!! I have plenty of colors and am constantly looking for more colors. This is the only polish I use. I take it to the salon with me when I get manicures. It stays on long periods of time (anything over 24 hours without chipping is a miracle). Usually will last about a week. It typically depends on the color. Some last longer than others. This polish (different color) has lasted about 4 days so far.
Hc03 bzn 35592 San Sebastián
Review for: Wine Stock Miracle Gel Nail Polish 0.5 Ounce (3 Pack)
Me puse 2 capas del gel milagroso y lo dejé secar completamente entre capas. Unos 45 minutos más tarde apliqué el paso 2, la capa superior. Al aplicar la capa superior, comenzó a eliminar algo del esmalte dejando manchas en mis uñas y la capa transparente estaba recogiendo el color en el pincel. ahora mis uñas se ven un poco moteadas, lo cual es decepcionante. se veían tan bien antes de agregar la capa superior
Las Vegas, NV
This is one on my favorite gel nail polish. Applies easily, stays forever and the variety of colors is amazing! This are some of the colors I have. It really doesn’t have anything to envy other brands. Definetely recommend buying this. Personally feel it performs better than other gel lines from other brands. Love it and I recommend using the base coat and top coat from the same line if you want it to stay longer
Boyne City, MI
I really wanted to love this product but don't. For a gel you think it last like when you get your nails done in a Salon. The formula is thicker so it takes a while to dry down and I always find myself getting little dents in my polish. I probably wouldn't buy this product again. It's not to expensive but not cheap either. Personally I wouldn't recommend buying this product.
Amissville, VA
Review for: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color, Wine Stock 0.50 oz (Pack of 3)
I think it’s a little pricey was like $11 and it definitely didn’t last like they said that it was supposed to did really have that gel affect I think I painted them like one night and like the next night it washed off when I was washing my hands it peeled off so I probably wouldn’t go with it again but I got it at Walgreens I think they carry them at Walmart and target
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Color, Wine Stock 0.50 oz (Pack of 3), Other
I love the dark colors. I will say that the only bad part is that it's a bit streaky, so it's not a one coat and done kind of polish. Always use two coats. But it does last longer than regular polish which is why I usually go to these first. The dry time is not too bad but just be mindful so you don't have anything to do within an hour so you don't mess up you nails.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 4 mois
Franciel S. • il y a 4 mois
Es bastante bueno. Me dura una semana y media intacto (no he probado usarlo por mas tiempo porque me cambio el color de las uñas frecuentemente). El pincel ayuda a aplicarlo facilmente y los tonos oscuros que he usado son bien opacos.