BY SALLY HANSEN #23 in Nail Polish

A Breakthrough in Gel Nail Polish. Get the Salon look at Home. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mora V.
Tulsa, OK
I have to say I have tried this miracle gel by sally Hansen and it’s absolutely stunning I haven’t tried this particular color that I’m reviewing on but I’m just going based off of the Sally Hansen miracle gel I couldn’t find an actual review that I can just focus on just the miracle gel itself but all the colors honestly from the Sally Hansen miracle gel collection or honestly amazing they will stay on it for quite a bed once you apply it on correctly make sure that you follow the instructions in by the first step that you need to get to place the color before you actually put it on your nails so it’s just a matter of following directions to apply it correctly to make it stay on for a long period of time of course he won’t last two weeks but it’ll last you longer than a normal nail polish I really recommend it in that’s not very expensive and you can get it at your local drugstore
Anna G.
The first time I used the polish it went on mostly smooth and the end result looked good- the Polish did stay a full 14 days with only the slightest wear- though not a high shine like the salon.
The 2nd time I used the polish, it was streaky, thick (like an old bottle of polish) and the end results were bubbly, streaky and it just looked terrible. Definitely not salon quality. Not very glossy and shiny. I used to do nails, so I am extremely particular with how my nails look. This polish is not everything it claims to be. It does not replace a gel polish manicure from the salon.. But it may be ideal to buy you more time when you just can't get to the salon.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
Ok, so here’s the facts: no single drugstore polish in a self-applied manicure, is going to be truly long-lasting and only the REAL gel polish doesn’t chip easily (although it still chips 🤷🏽‍♀️). The annoying part is that brands like Sally Hansen promote their product as if it will last even a week looking perfect. LIES.
I WILL say, this formula has your average polish beat by a few days in “resilience” and the color selection rocks! Just don’t say your mani stays flawless for for over a week if it DOESN’T 🤷🏽‍♀️
Emma P.
I haven’t used this color, but I’ve used the blue and pink. I really like this nail polish a lot. A manicure lasts me a good week or week and a half with hardwork/handiwork. While a pedicure lasts me a solid three weeks. The colors are very accurate with the depiction. Another thing is that they advertise a gel look and I have to say that’s also accurate as well and the no chip is very reliable for such a good price. I’ve had my bottle for a couple of months and I’ve used it probably 5-6 times (nails and toes) and it still has a quarter left, so to me personally I think that’s a good buy.
ng N.
This is a really good nail polish, it give my nail the gel-like shine without having to go through the salon and in a quick time. This nail polish last over a week on my nail. The only down size is that it very hard to remove this nail polish. Beside that, if you want something quick and easy while give your nail a very nice look, this is a great nail polish!
Sarai B.
Marietta, GA
Gives off vibrant color on your nails (depending on which shade you choose). For me personally it never disappoints. I have always loved using Sally Hansen Nail Polish Because it lasts at least two weeks depending on how much work you do with your hands. it has lasted longer but i switch my nail color regularly. The gel kind are my favorite the do not chip easily and when combined with their corresponding gel top clear coat, gives you beautiful shiny results leaving you with a very pretty finish set of nails ❤️Sally Hansen® Complete Salon Manicure™ Nail Polish
Lelani H.
Riverside
I SWEAR by any nail product by Sally Hansen. To be honest I don’t wear nail polish so much I’m also get my acrylics done but when I do I like to go straight for this color:Sally Hansen 280 Plums The Word Nail Polish by Sally Hansen. I really like nude and earthy tones when doing my nails!👍🤣
Brielle S.
Freeport
Let me start off with I hate getting my nails done at a salon. Acrylics ruin my natural nails and the gel nails never last for me. I'm not sure if it's the salons I go to or what. This nail polish will last 5 days. Longer than any nail salon UV treated gel nails I have gotten. I was so in love with these that I went back and bought two more colors the next day. You won't be disappointed with these!
Crystal F.
This is one of my favorite colors of this line of Sally Hansen. It gives a great color pay off and only takes two coats. I love the gel polishes because they last a couple of weeks and don’t ship! It saves me a trip to the nail salon! They are a little higher in price. I believe they are over seven dollars, but I feel they are definitely worth it! I will continue to re-purchase!
Sarah B.
The color range of these gel polishes is really nice and they last a long time. I just really don’t like the wide brush it comes with. I end up with a lot of polish around my nails which never happens when I use the regular brushes. These also don’t last a significantly longer amount of time then regular non-gel polishes. I still buy the really pretty colors though :)
beautywv W.
lecheria
Doesn't  this get sticky easily ?
Nayana T.
India, kerala, wayanad
I am in love with this color..... How much does it cost???
Mehwish M.