BY WINE CUBE

Wine cube 3l pink moscato see more...

Lourdes J.
Medley, FL
Pocas veces compro vino en caja pero si debo comprar uno definitivamente es este, me encanta el pink moscato, tiene notas de mandarina y es realmente sabroso y fresco además de combinar con casi todo tipo de comida especialmente la picante o frutas frescas. Vale la pena comprarlo...
Laurie B.
San Antonio, TX
Due to some poor planning and miscommunication, this was the only wine we had on a camping trip. CATASTROPHE. I don't like sweet drinks, or sweet wine. But hey, beggars can't be choosers, and it turns out you can mix this stuff with sparkling water and make it into a more than tolerable spritzer. I recommend Topo Chico, because the slight salinity cuts through the sweetness.
Nicole C.
Nashville, TN
I love Moscato! And pink is my favorite color! The box is so pretty and very easy to carry as well! The flavor is amazing! By far my favorite Moscato! I definitely think it's worth the money! I highly recommend! If you've never tried it, I definitely think you should! You won't be disappointed! If you like Moscato, you will LOVE this brand!
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
I do not understand this concept at all. I am a wine drinker, and i love good wine, but this is ridiculous! It is basically like drinking a very sugary juice, and can't be healthy for you in any way. Also a box looks really tacky. If you want to be classy, use a real wine bottle, learn more about wine, and expand your palette.
Laney G.
I enjoy this wine and it's in an easy carry on box. This is a traditional wine that me and my friends have to have any time we go out. It's good at going to the beach and going to parties or having small gatherings. I would choose this over anything else.
Tammy T.
Pink Moscato has become my favorite! I was never a wine drinker but one taste and I became hooked! It's great for when you want to unwind! I recommend it to anyone who likes good tasting wine!
Beth F.
Cincinnati, OH
On my first date with better half this is what he served me a picnic dinner and wine. I asked him what kind of wine and he told me wine cube pinot noir boxed and every year on the anniversary of our first date that is what we drink
Christina D.
Shake your head at boxed wine all you want, I still like the fact I don't have to drink the entire amount in one sitting. This is light and fruity and perfect for relaxing.
Elyse H.
Seminole, TX
Love it! its packaged cute, and has a great taste! the color is everything! its greatly priced as well, and easy to carry around which makes great for a party favor!
Maria Q.
Shanda G.
Hanford, CA
Are these worth spending the money on?
Cynthia Z.
Cathedral City, CA
Is this good ;)?
Barbara R.
Allen, TX
Anybody have feedback on this, I haven't tried it. is it more on the sweet side or the dry side?
Nyssa G.
Happy Hour Expert
How is this? Does it taste like other Moscato's?
Ashley S.
Crossett, AR
This looks really good! Can anyone tell me what the flavor notes are and where it can be bought?