Wine Cube Wince Cube 1L Pinot Noir uploaded by Chelsea D.

BY WINE CUBE

Wince cube 1l pinot noir see more...

Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I like wine cubes. These are great for traveling. You do not have to worry about a bottle breaking or packing it in bulky packaging. It is good wine and decently priced. You can drink it right from the cube if your drinking it by yourself. I mean who is going to tell on you?
Chelsea D.
Grimes, IA
I am very happy with this product, on all fronts. the price was reasonable. the packaging convenient. the wine delicious. I purchased a bunch for when we have overnight guests. We put a wine cube in the guestroom! I'd say that's a good pillow chocolate. (I tried it for myself first, to make sure it was good wine. I was very pleasantly surprised. I would drink this, regularly. it's great).
Tay G.
Oceanside , CA
Couldn't do it. I tried this thinking how amazing and what a smart idea this was but I could t handle taking more than 2 drinks from it! I still do love the packaging tho and the ease of it. I would love it if another brand tried to make this packaging!
Josalynn D.
APO, AP
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love these wine cubes. So perfect for traveling. They won't break like a glass bottle will and perfect when you don't want to share !
Kristina B.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
These are the best to grab and go. Perfect for picnics and tailgating, so you don't have to bring glass and won't need a wine opener!
Aubrie S.
Wilmington, NC
Whoever came up with this idea is a genius. the price is right and the wine is pretty good. great for on the go at parties.
SOUZAN G.
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
Wine Cube Wince Cube 1L Pinot Noir
Very goooooooooooooood one and nice taste you will like it
JoBeth R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Are these awesome? They seem like it!