BY WINE CUBE

Wine cube pinot noir california wine 500 ml see more...

• I live in PA where can I find this? 3 Answers
  • Is this a dry wine?3 Answers
  • For all the Pinot noir lovers that's typically drink from bottles...3 Answers
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Wine Cube Pinot Noir California Wine 500 ml first mistake it's in a box. I just won't waste my time with anything that's served in a box. If invited any where for dinner don't show up with wine in a box. Sometimes it's all about the packaging.
Laqueena h.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I'm not a fan of box wine at all. Also these things are way to sweet. I like my wine on the sweeter side but not like this one. Gave me a headache from hell. I do not recommend
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
Not a huge fan of boxed wine, I feel that the wine tastes cheap and does not have as great of flavor as compared to when it comes in a bottle. Better off spending the few extra bucks for the bottle than buying the box.
Heather Z.
Uniondale, IN
Happy Hour Expert
Yes, it comes in a box, but a box of 3 liters of wine for less that $20.00 It is not as bold as I would prefer and looks to be a little thin/watery. Overall, it is a decent for the price and a great option to use if you have a tight budget for a party or need a quick fix.
Tia K.
Fort worth, TX
These are great for the pool and tailgating but here is the catch. The amount of sugar in these is going to give you the worse hangovers of your life. You have been warned.
Toni D.
Dallas, TX
Not the best wine box out there, but it is decent for the price. If you are looking to savor the wine this is not for you; however, if you just want a nice buzz go ahead.
Ashley A.
Eden Prairie, MN
Happy Hour Expert
This is good wine for the price range... it's not really amazing though. I use it mostly for cooking. I really don't drink this when I want a good wine with dinner...
Marie W.
APO AE, CA
Not the best wine but also not the worst by far. I have taken this on a backpacking trip so I was very happy to be able to enjoy wine in the wilderness at least.
Nikki P.
Greensboro, NC
Happy Hour Expert
Very cheap tasting, but was also cheap in price. Not a preferred drink. The packaging is a good idea, but the drink itself I would not recommend.
kelly g.
I'd say pretty good for a boxed wine ,gets the job done if you on a budget get this wine but if you looking to get F up get some jack
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
I live in PA where can I find this?
Palmet J M.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a dry wine?
Tiara F.
Dix Hills, NY
Happy Hour Expert
For all the Pinot noir lovers that's typically drink from bottles only how does this boxed wine compare?