BY WINE CUBE

Wine cube 1l cabernet sauvignon see more...

• How does this compare to other wines at this price point? 2 Answers
  • I see these ALL the time and I'm curious to try them out....2 Answers
  • What are the flavor notes in this wine. More Mocha, berry...1 Answers
Connie R.
spring hill, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I want to first start off by saying I LOVE this packaging! Its so fun, easy, and light weight for traveling. I like to take this wine for outings, picnics, and even tail gating. The flavors are so rich. I would recommend every wine drinker to try these.
Crystal B.
I like to keep these on hand, in the kitchen for cooking purposes. I don't really drink it, but it is flavorful for cooking. The container isn't too large, so I don't need to worry about it going off before I get a chance to use it.
Jen F.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
For drinking, this wine is just ok. The flavor is fine, it just doesn't have a lot to it. I would typically buy the smaller cube, and use for cooking. Great for cooking and then the leftover is just good enough to drink.
Mariel P.
Omaha, NE
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Just recently discovered boxed wine. This wine is particularly suited for cooking, but it won't hurt to drink it either!
Jazmine R.
Brooksville, FL
1,666 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This wine is absolutely amazing. It is so sweet to drink and I can easily drink an entire bottle without noticing
Sara J.
Katy, TX
I like it, it fits a college budget and it tastes pretty good. There are different flavors. Decent for cooking.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,478 reviews
This wine is okay, not my favorite out there....there are definitely better wines for this price.
Megan P.
I like travelling with the cardboard boxes better because they are less likely to break.
Alyssa A.
Fort Sill, OK
I see these ALL the time and I'm curious to try them out. Are they good?
Kelly B.
Milwaukee, WI
How does this compare to other wines at this price point?
Vanessa S.
Des Plaines, IL
What are the flavor notes in this wine. More Mocha, berry, woodsy? Is it more dry than not? Acidic? I love wine but I don't have the income to have expensive taste. I like the idea of boxed wines because the shelf life once it is opened is longer. Thanks!