NoBrand
Wine Bottle Glass, Multicolor

Wine Bottle Glass, Multicolor

by NoBrand

The vino lover on your holiday list will love this Wine Bottle Glass. Holds one full bottle of wine 750 ml capacity Hand-blown glass Boxed for gift-giving 11.5"H Hand wash Imported Size: One size. Color: Multicolor. Pattern: Novelty. Material: Glass.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Wine Bottle Glass, Multicolor!
How would you rate this product?
Brandy L.
Greensburg , IN
Wine Bottle Glass, Multicolor uploaded by Brandy L.
As a wine-o I absolutely love this glass. It actually holds a entire bottle of wine! How can you beat that. No I look more classy carrying around a wine glass instead of a bottle lol. You really can't get any better that this! Plus the little phrase on the glass it's totes me!!
Jennifer L.
N Las Vegas, NV
Revived this as a mother's day gift and finally been able to use it a lot of people say it's too much but I think it's perfectly good for a special occasion.

Looking for your answer?