Wine-a Rita Wine-A-Rita Mix - Delicious Frozen Drinks Made with Wine - Skinny Senorita - By Wine-A-Rita

BY WINE-A RITA

• Where can you purchase this?? And is it as good tasting a...1 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this product however I've heard ...3 Answers
  • I LOVE THIS PACKAGING. HOW IS THE TASTE?5 Answers
Yusbreili G.
CARACAS
Really good stuff. It is extremely sweet though. I made a large batch and it tasted like you were drinking a grape slushy. There is enough in the package for a couple of batches and we tried a few different wines and all were really good.
Lori E.
I have tried other products that are skinny. Not sure I am familiar with this brand. Would love to try it.
Rachel H.
Fun way to have a few drinks with friends. Good flavor, not watery or dull! Added bonus that it's skinny!
Melinda M.
Dyer, TN
I enjoyed this product. Fun way to drink your wine when it's girls night and taste wonderful.
May K.
San Rafael, CA
Delicious and refreshing on a hot warm summer day! Perfect for get togethers with the girls.
Gina R.
Chatsworth, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great flavor and I love that it's "skinny" I would recommend this to any of my girlfriends.
Jessica M.
Barstow, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Refreshing!!

Plus it comes with half the calories! I would definitely recommend to anyone
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1965 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I've never bought Skinny Senorita before but, I hear it's a great tasting Wine and it contains half the calories of some other drinks
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
I LOVE THIS PACKAGING. HOW IS THE TASTE?
Amber S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
How does this taste in comparison to Skinny Girl mixed drinks ?
Liza C.
Kenner, LA
I've been wanting to try this product however I've heard it has a funny aftertaste.. Has anyone else found this to be true?
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Does this taste like artificial sweeteners or is it a good low calorie margarita mix?
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
Where can you purchase this?? And is it as good tasting as it sounds? I have never heard of this wine before and would love to try it!