BY WINDSOR DIRECT

WDQ1017 Features Hand wipe Kills germs including MRSA Moisturizes skin and leaves no white residue Quick and easy clean up Product Type: Hygiene product Dimensions Overall Product Weight: 0.2 Pounds Type 220 Count Container Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 8 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 4.5 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 4.5 Inches Type 80 Count Container Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 6.5 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 3.25 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 3.25 Inches Type 30 Count Container Overall Height - Top to Bottom: 4.25 Inches Overall Width - Side to Side: 1.5 Inches Overall Depth - Front to Back: 2.75 Inches see more...

Irene Z.
The pack size is very practical. I like to keep in y diaper bag and purse. I have peace of mind knowing that if I don't have access to soap and water I can still clean my daughter's hands and mine as well. I use them to clean shopping carts at the store, my daughter's hands after she plays at the kids play area at the doctor's office or at restaurants. They always come in handy. If you have a child you should definitely try them.
Marvelis T.
These work great at removing germs from your little ones hands as well as your hands too. They come in an easy to use container and can be used for many different purposes. I also like to use them to clean the tables at restaurants. They smell nice too
Joanna M.
These are essential for the baby bag. Kids have a way of getting into gross situations. It's good to have these on hand. Or if you take public transportation as I do, these are a lifesaver.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
I love these hand wipes for on the go so if I go to a drive thru then I can pay with cash and sanitize my hands before eating and these wipes are also great for my kids. These are a must have!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I keep these in the car and use them for everything haha.

These are handy to have in road trips or after any family outing.

I also use these to wipe down buggies in stores.

Colleen D.
Bakersfield, CA
I always have these in my car for those times you can't get to the sink to wash your hands. They don't dry your skin out like most of the wipes. Definitely a great on the go product.
Kenya J.
These are so convenient, they don't dry out your hands and the work well. I keep them on hand just in case in in a situation where I can't wash my hands.
Donna M.
Alabaster, AL
This is great for people with children or germaphobes in general! Always keep some stashed away somewhere because they come in super handy!
Melissa M.
CHILDRESS, TX
I keep these on my purse for when my 10 month old needs a diaper change and there is no where to wash my hands. Very convenient.
Michelle M.
Sandy, UT
These are great to have in my car and to go. They do the dry out money or my kids hands like some other wipes.
Taylor B.
Grafton, Ontario
I want to buy these in bulk... does anywhere do this? ?
Kinsley R.
Do these work good?
Maria S.
Orlando , FL
About the smell? Is good?
Maria J.
Rua 3A Conj. Joao Sampaio I 63 Maceió
for those who have kids really are products of the utmost importance. .. Leave your opinion in the comments. .?
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Can you use these on kids?