BY WINDOWS SURFACE #19 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Ashlyn K.
Saint Johns, MI
In love with my surface! One thing, the cord can be touchy and if it dies like mine did it can be expensive. In case that happens to you, just order Amazon. Otherwise this is SUPER useful and OneNote makes it easy to take notes, highlight and PDFs are easy to look at and analyze via the app. It's portable, fits in my purse but still big enough to use every day. I don't even have a conventional laptop anymore.
Jamilah H.
Hilliard, OH
LOVE THIS COMPUTER!!! Highly recommended for anyone in school or just needs a computer this one is perfect
GEMAS G.
Hola, me gustaría crear un unboxin de ese tablet y hablar sobre sus características, como el precio y la calidad, y luego subirlo a mi canal de YouTube, que crees que es mi correo electrónico mr4155874@gmail.com. Grasias para que tu tiempo continúe así.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband LOVES this tablet. I dont enjoy it as much because it is a little small and I dont like using the little keypad that connects to it. But he uses it for everything and if you enjoy a mouse like he does it's easy to plug into the USB and works perfectly. He has the surface 2 I believe and has had it about 3 years and it has started to get really laggy and slow. He doesnt store much on it so I'm not sure why it is so bogged down but he does want to upgrade to the surface pro.
Molly H.
Lexington
This tablet is very powerful and just as fast as a computer. I love that it is light weight and it has a keyboard and a built in keyboard system platform as well. It's easy to use as a computer or a tablet. Also, I love the touch screen unlike a traditional computer.
Fatima Zahra B.
Ben Ahmed

I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello . I really love all the products of this company. If you allow me
to review the productI would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the
company to promote good news.
Melinda W.
Atkins, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a product I could get great use out of. I have a #giftcrush on the surface. With my disability the surface would be great for me.Microsoft Surface Tablet Light weight toss in my bag and go.
Nada S.
Hello,
stephanie c.
Southington, CT
Techie Expert Level 2
I use a surface pro for work and it is so convenient but powerful! It’s easy to bring with me to client meetings but still gives me full capabilities to access documents and connect to monitors or projectors for presentations.
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?