BY WINDOWS SURFACE

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Sarah H.
Techie Expert Level 3
Hello,  I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation, my name is Sara from morocco I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and at The same time help your company promote the Best product for Beginners.I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products, and I want to review this Products
GEMAS G.
Hola, me gustaría crear un unboxin de ese tablet y hablar sobre sus características, como el precio y la calidad, y luego subirlo a mi canal de YouTube, que crees que es mi correo electrónico mr4155874@gmail.com. Grasias para que tu tiempo continúe así.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Techie Expert Level 1
My husband LOVES this tablet. I dont enjoy it as much because it is a little small and I dont like using the little keypad that connects to it. But he uses it for everything and if you enjoy a mouse like he does it's easy to plug into the USB and works perfectly. He has the surface 2 I believe and has had it about 3 years and it has started to get really laggy and slow. He doesnt store much on it so I'm not sure why it is so bogged down but he does want to upgrade to the surface pro.
Molly H.
Lexington
This tablet is very powerful and just as fast as a computer. I love that it is light weight and it has a keyboard and a built in keyboard system platform as well. It's easy to use as a computer or a tablet. Also, I love the touch screen unlike a traditional computer.
Fatima Zahra B.
Ben Ahmed

I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello . I really love all the products of this company. If you allow me
to review the productI would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the
company to promote good news.
Melinda W.
Atkins, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a product I could get great use out of. I have a #giftcrush on the surface. With my disability the surface would be great for me.Microsoft Surface Tablet Light weight toss in my bag and go.
Nada S.
Hello,
stephanie c.
Southington, CT
Techie Expert Level 2
I use a surface pro for work and it is so convenient but powerful! It’s easy to bring with me to client meetings but still gives me full capabilities to access documents and connect to monitors or projectors for presentations.
Mandy A.
Toronto, ON
Love my surface pro! I can do everything with and it’s so convenient because it can also be used as a tablet! I use it mainly for drawing and creating illustrations (fashion related and art related). This device is great for professionals! The pen is by far the best feature I can’t believe how amazing it is when I sketch with it!
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?