BY WINDOWS SURFACE #21 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Techie Expert Level 2

I'm on my second one of these (2nd was a gift) because my first tablet had the blue screen of death. I am a student and only used this tablet for school. Writing papers, doing research, etc. for internet browsing I used an iPad. A week before finals, this computer decided it just didn't want to go past a blue screen with a sad face on it. Windows told me they could replace it by having me purchase another one at a discounted price. Um no. It's not reliable and I can't recommend this product.
kylie l.
Killeen, TX
All time, must have, favorite item ever!!! Its so easy to keep things organized and there isn't much that I can't do with it! There are so many helpful apps to download that also make things easier on you. However if you are looking for a tablet for games in the app store, this isn't the beat pick for you, not to say that there aren't great games in the windows store, just not as many as say, the android or iOS appstore. It is geared more towards college students or for work, not for your children.
Mallorie F.
The idea of this product is great. I had one for a week because i wanted to downsize from my laptop. The issue I had is that there are not enough apps. I understand that it is basically a mini laptop so it's not supposed to have apps, but I would have preferred more popular apps instead of unknown apps. The attachable keyboard is a great feature and you can use a pen style stylus with it.
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love my surface for the windows office apps but not happy with their app store offerings. playstore app offerings are much better.
Aysha A.
Troy, MI
This is one of those products that "seemed like a good idea at the time". After actually getting it and using it I find it to be such a waste of time/money. This thing is always updating and it takes forever to do so. It's really annoying. For me, it would make more sense to just get a desktop or even a laptop. I would have to say it's definitely something for students, which I'm not, so it's kind of useless to me.
Michael O.
Minnetonka, MN
This version of the tablet comes in cheaper than the most affordable iPad Air and 13-inch MacBook Air combined, even with the Type Cover, and that's the point. On paper, this slate is more powerful than either Apple device, not to mention most other comparably priced laptops and tablets. The Surface Pro 3 might not be perfect, but it's definitely worth the price!
Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
Purchased the Microsoft Surface Pro from Best Buy as an alternative to an iPad and was very impressed. Great display, super fast and well made product. The processor is lightning fast, multi-tasking easy/fluid and Windows 8 has been a pleasant experience. Did not have any problems with heat and did not find the tablet too heavy compared to an iPad - the stand definitely helps with this. From a productivity standpoint, this tablet can replace an iPad/computer combo if used in conjunction with a keyboard however, what this tablet cannot do is be a true tablet. The battery life is laughable, on a good day I would get 3-3.5 hours with the brightness all the way down, processor at a maximum of 50% and without any heavy usage. After a full night charge, I would browse my emails in the morning and within 30 minutes my battery was already in the 80% range. The only apps running were Mail, IE 10 and maybe even Slacker Radio. Given that these are all Metro apps, one would think that the power usage would be minimal. Even worse, was how the battery would drain while multi-tasking between One-Note and Kindle. I do not understand why this tablet drains battery at such an alarming rate. I found myself looking for any power outlet throughout the day to ensure I had enough juice to run this tablet, for this reason, the tablet was not for me. I owned the product since 2/28 and conditioned the battery on several occasions, even played with the power consumption options to ensure longevity - neither of these options worked. If it were not for the poor battery life, I would have given this tablet 5 stars however, given the fact that it is not truly portable, I returned it to Best Buy and replaced it with the Samsung Ativ 700t - this tablet is amazing!!! I have been on it all day - Slacker radio for 2 straight hours, web browsing, email, taking photos, selling stuff on Craigslist, using the keyboard (writing this review using it right now) and my battery is only at 39% (2 hours 37 minutes remaining). This is truly amazing given this tablet is 11.6 inches and has the same internal specs as the Surface Pro. At this point, this may have been on my second charge of the day with the Surface however, I still have enough to read a book and take notes tonight!
Sal M.
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram and youtube page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order
Ayoub S.
khouribga
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is ayoub liliyaje , i have a youtube channel that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories and animation. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to my followers on my Youtube channel and as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page . Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time
email ; aybswitch@gmail.com
Rosângela P.
Tenho um desde 2012 que pedi para uma amiga trazer de fora, quando Comprei veio nas opções de linguagem de inglês e espanhol.
Mas hoje já esta atualizado é meu xodó...
Maquina muito boa.
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?