BY WINDOWS SURFACE #21 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Techie Expert Level 2

I'm on my second one of these (2nd was a gift) because my first tablet had the blue screen of death. I am a student and only used this tablet for school. Writing papers, doing research, etc. for internet browsing I used an iPad. A week before finals, this computer decided it just didn't want to go past a blue screen with a sad face on it. Windows told me they could replace it by having me purchase another one at a discounted price. Um no. It's not reliable and I can't recommend this product.
Aysha A.
Troy, MI
This is one of those products that "seemed like a good idea at the time". After actually getting it and using it I find it to be such a waste of time/money. This thing is always updating and it takes forever to do so. It's really annoying. For me, it would make more sense to just get a desktop or even a laptop. I would have to say it's definitely something for students, which I'm not, so it's kind of useless to me.
Krista D.
I was very disappointed in this computer. Mainly the App Store is terrible compared to apple or android. It's very touchy as well mine goes into sleep mode. I should of never bought it
beverly C.
Absolutely hated on the HP. If you wanted to go to the Internet it would take forever, then it would show up funny everyone. Even after you fixed it. Then moving the mouse the wrong way would case it to go another application.
Stephanie D.
Vallejo, CA
I purchased a surface tablet from Best Buy a few months ago and wished I had purchased an iPad instead. The surface delays it's emails being sent and takes sometimes days to catch up on email receipt, I was dissatisfied with my surface.
Gabrielle F.
Might as well just get an ipad, it can do so much more than this tablet can!
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Techie Expert Level 4
Definitely a POS. I have to work on one 8 hours a day and the screen is tiny, the functionality sucks, and I hate it
Mark c.
New Rochelle, NY
The worst tablet I haver ever bought returned right away was not happy with device and software at all
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Techie Expert Level 4
This by far has been the worst product that I have bought. Mine has broken twice and I am ready to go back again for a random virus I have gotten in it. Def do not suggest buying this product. Also Microsoft stores aren't very easily accesible in some states so it makes it a hassle when it does break.
Danielle L.
Lagrange Hlds, IL
Fail. The battery life sucks, it errors CONSTANTLY and the app selection is a joke compared to iTunes. They worked so hard to make it flashy and cool that they forgot to make it WORK. Just like windows, all it does is fail a lot.
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?