BY WINDOWS SURFACE #19 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Molly H.
Lexington
This tablet is very powerful and just as fast as a computer. I love that it is light weight and it has a keyboard and a built in keyboard system platform as well. It's easy to use as a computer or a tablet. Also, I love the touch screen unlike a traditional computer.
Fatima Zahra B.
Ben Ahmed

I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello . I really love all the products of this company. If you allow me
to review the productI would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the
company to promote good news.
Melinda W.
Atkins, AR
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a product I could get great use out of. I have a #giftcrush on the surface. With my disability the surface would be great for me.Microsoft Surface Tablet Light weight toss in my bag and go.
Nada S.
Hello,
stephanie c.
Southington, CT
Techie Expert Level 2
I use a surface pro for work and it is so convenient but powerful! It’s easy to bring with me to client meetings but still gives me full capabilities to access documents and connect to monitors or projectors for presentations.
Mandy A.
Toronto, ON
Love my surface pro! I can do everything with and it’s so convenient because it can also be used as a tablet! I use it mainly for drawing and creating illustrations (fashion related and art related). This device is great for professionals! The pen is by far the best feature I can’t believe how amazing it is when I sketch with it!
Ayoub S.
khouribga
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is ayoub liliyaje , i have a youtube channel that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories and animation. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to my followers on my Youtube channel and as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page . Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time
email ; aybswitch@gmail.com
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
hamiani l.
ain temouchent
I love this one I like the battery and the screen .the laptop weight is good and also very speed computer
Always.the price no very high acceptable
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?