BY WINDOWS SURFACE

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Nicole I.
Ovilla, TX
I love that I can work on a Word document with this tablet. I can do things I usually do on a computer. I just wished that this tablet used chrome instead of the internet. I think this tablet should update its internet because of the glitches. Hey, well it's a tablet so.....
Rachelle C.
Best tablet computer combination it beats iPad and Mac books hands down n I have both iPad Mac book and surface. N I love my surface than anything in the world especially when u can split screen n multitask
Robin W.
I love this tablet its one of the best easy to use when i am on the go its a good price. i t came with a lot of things that are very useful and it is not as fast as a mac. but i think its still a good buy
Angela C.
Marlborough, MA
The Microsoft Surface tablet is one of the better devices with the Windows 8 operating system. The OS is easiest to use on the tablet. One of the best things about it is that it comes with a full version of Office. Also the click in keyboard/cover is fun and come is so many colors!
Dominique F.
Chattanooga, TN
I haven't purchased one yet but I have stopped into the microsoft store to play around with one and get a little more info on it, great tablet, fast, reactive and comes in great colors to suit the person
Gabrielle R.
Freeport, NY
I say i would never ever be more satisfied because this product is so productive having Microsoft Office help you to make all essential documents.It also transfers from desktop mode to windows 8 mode
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
This is an awesome tablet!!! It runs so smooth and can even run some of my high quality video games. I feel this is in the higher quality of tablets in the market. I would definitely recommend it.
Evelyn O.
Tulare, CA
I have the Surface 2 and I love it's convenience. I can take to class no problem, but it does have it's limitations because it's not a full computer, so I have my laptop and use that occasionally.
Cathy K.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I find it very useful especially for school since it has Microsoft office on it, it helps out with notes and writing essays. I love it so much and I recommend it especially if you're in college.
Kayla H.
I received this for a Christmas gift, I love the size. The keyboard is weird at first, but easy to use. I do not like that you can only get IE and there are certain apps that are not available.
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?