BY WINDOWS SURFACE #28 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Rachelle C.
Best tablet computer combination it beats iPad and Mac books hands down n I have both iPad Mac book and surface. N I love my surface than anything in the world especially when u can split screen n multitask
Angela C.
Marlborough, MA
The Microsoft Surface tablet is one of the better devices with the Windows 8 operating system. The OS is easiest to use on the tablet. One of the best things about it is that it comes with a full version of Office. Also the click in keyboard/cover is fun and come is so many colors!
Dominique F.
Chattanooga, TN
I haven't purchased one yet but I have stopped into the microsoft store to play around with one and get a little more info on it, great tablet, fast, reactive and comes in great colors to suit the person
Gabrielle R.
Freeport, NY
I say i would never ever be more satisfied because this product is so productive having Microsoft Office help you to make all essential documents.It also transfers from desktop mode to windows 8 mode
Chelsi L.
Poinciana, FL
This is an awesome tablet!!! It runs so smooth and can even run some of my high quality video games. I feel this is in the higher quality of tablets in the market. I would definitely recommend it.
Evelyn O.
Tulare, CA
I have the Surface 2 and I love it's convenience. I can take to class no problem, but it does have it's limitations because it's not a full computer, so I have my laptop and use that occasionally.
Cathy K.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
I find it very useful especially for school since it has Microsoft office on it, it helps out with notes and writing essays. I love it so much and I recommend it especially if you're in college.
Stephanie P.
Nanticoke, PA
I love Windows products. I like how it was a slot to put a memory card and a flash drive in so you could have more memory and I could slave my lesson plans on it and not carry my laptop around.
Kayla H.
I received this for a Christmas gift, I love the size. The keyboard is weird at first, but easy to use. I do not like that you can only get IE and there are certain apps that are not available.
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
Purchased on Ebay for a very good price! Excellent condition and much more sturdy than I anticipated!! I am pleased with it except for the fact that you cannot use the google chrome browser :-(
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Saint Johns, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?