BY WINDOWS SURFACE #28 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Sarah C.
Waxhaw, NC
I really hate windows products they are hard to get used to they try and make everything convenient and it just doesn't work for me. I don't like the keyboard it really just feels awkward as well as the rest of the system itself .
beverly C.
Absolutely hated on the HP. If you wanted to go to the Internet it would take forever, then it would show up funny everyone. Even after you fixed it. Then moving the mouse the wrong way would case it to go another application.
Tony Rose Y.
Apodaca, GA
L.o.v.e. this tablet. Only its paint at the back scraped off and now it looks terrible :\

Updated review: mine only lasted 1-2 year :( and then it said missing files so I couldn't even delete everything and reinstall windows.
Kara M.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
I really love this product because it duals as a tablet and a laptop. It is very portable and holds a long charge. My only recommendation would be to get a different keyboard, as the one that comes with it is not that great.
Pamela W.
I've watched the commercials for this and wanted one really bad, but the reviews are saying it's not much better than tha iPad I currently use. So I would still be stuck in the your device is not compataable world.
Beatriz C.
Valley Spgs, CA
My bf had just bought one , & the screen kept on freezing & the only way to get it to work was turning it off & on again it got really annoying to have to be doing that every time i tried using it so i got rid of it
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
I have an iPhone and wasn't sure how I would like using a tablet that wasn't Apple made. While it is different I do have to say it's a god tablet, the size is just right and the detachable keyboard is a definite plus.
Leigh M.
Reno, NV
It took me a while to get used to this tablet but I love that it has an attached keyboard. I find the mouse to be slow to respond and not very accurate. It often takes a lot of work to make the double click work.
Samantha H.
Lafayette, IN
My husband just recently purchased me this tablet for Mother's day and I have to say it is very convenient for the on-the-go graduate student. It makes things easier than having to wait for my laptop to load up and lugging it around. I love that it comes with Microsoft Office already installed.
Rachelle C.
Best tablet computer combination it beats iPad and Mac books hands down n I have both iPad Mac book and surface. N I love my surface than anything in the world especially when u can split screen n multitask
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Saint Johns, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?