BY WINDOWS SURFACE #28 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Kris Y.
Lake Orion, MI
I have a surface pro 3 and its great. Its funny... I used an iPad prior and I use the tiles yet my husband is used to the desktop view and doesn't care fr the tiles. Great device for many things. My daughter uses hers for all her school work
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
My BFF got one for Christmas, and let me play with it a bit.

I don't really like the separate keyboard, because it can only be used tabletop, not on your lap (it falls apart).

As a tablet, it's fine, but I would probably never buy one.
Sharlene M.
Carson City, NV
I bought this tablet but I had to return it because it wouldn't download adobe flash player. This tablet is very good but if your going to use it for college I wouldn't get it
Stephanie D.
Vallejo, CA
I purchased a surface tablet from Best Buy a few months ago and wished I had purchased an iPad instead. The surface delays it's emails being sent and takes sometimes days to catch up on email receipt, I was dissatisfied with my surface.
Erin S.
Fargo, ND
Have had a lot of problems with charging, holding charges, and turning off and the screen will stay blank but the lights and buttons will make it appear like it is on. I like the mobility of it and recommend the type cover to go with it
Margaret B.
Renton, WA
Not better than ipad in my opinion. I played with this tablet on the first day it came out in store and it was ok. I'm an apple user so I didn't find it very intuitive for me. I think it would take getting used to but then could be fun.
Jennifer W.
Bellingham , MA
I love that it's much smaller than my laptop and does pretty much the same stuff. I decided to buy it to be able to take it back and forth to work with me. I don't always have access to a computer at work but need it to complete projects.
Alex B.
My title says it all. The best thing about this product is its convenience. It will never be as fast as any mac product (laptop, ipad, etc.) But it does come with a lot of things that can be very useful, especially if you're a student. IT has word, powerpoint, etc. I bought it for those reasons, but I'm not in love with it.
Danielle L.
Lagrange Hlds, IL
Fail. The battery life sucks, it errors CONSTANTLY and the app selection is a joke compared to iTunes. They worked so hard to make it flashy and cool that they forgot to make it WORK. Just like windows, all it does is fail a lot.
Nancy B.
Dublin, TX
It's nice to have. But I find it a little hard to get to the next or previous window. I am sure the more I use it and become more familiar with it, it will be no problem. I hope. Other than the little confusing I really enjoy it.
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Saint Johns, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?