BY WINDOWS SURFACE #28 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Sara S.
The tablet is definitely fun to play with, I mean there are a lot of fun quirks, but I do not like the Windows 8 operating system. Call me old school, but I like the traditional desktop setup, this new system just has too many apps that clutter everything and are hard to manage.
Jordan P.
I love my tablet, but the app choices are slim pickings. Also there are some malfunctions with turning on and off my tablet at times, just slow. Overall, a great buy though with pc capability as well.
Laura E.
Waco, TX
I just got my surface as a Christmas present and I had been beggingg for it! It suits me perfect while I'm in school. It has the Microsoft Suite installed which is the main reason why I wanted. I don't care for IPad because it will not do me any good while in school, but I'm sure this tablet will do me perfect especially since it's a tablet that can be transformed into a laptop.
Delma B.
Grovetown, GA
I love my surface rt. Its amazing what it can do. You would be surprised. But, I did at first buy the touch keyboard and wasn't a fan of having it but now that I have the type keyboard!! OMG!! I must admit I love my lil toy. I take it everywhere and anywhere!
Pam S.
Lenoir City, TN
Hubby bought me this surface just a few weeks ago. Got it for $199. What a steal. I'm still getting used to it. I have used an ipad previously and a Kindle Fire. But I think it is a good tablet and the price is more affordable than most other tablets.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
I really like mine but it has some quirks. Nice size, I love the touchscreen option, etc. but it needs a little work on the software end. Constantly having to look up instructions online and have found that many others share my same frustration.
Brittany W.
I absolutely love my Surface. The cross between a laptop and a tablet is perfect for taking notes in class, playing games, or just surfing the web. You can't download every app you might want yet, but they are always adding new apps to the store.
Meredith B.
Fuquay Varina, NC
LOVE IT!! I received one for Christmas from my awesome husband amd take it with me everywhere I go! It is a laptop/tablet all in one. Everything is literally at the touch of a finger. You can work from home through your desktop options, and play all your games, websites, fashions, news, weather with just one touch.. no searching.. LOVE IT!!
Ben L.
MILLBURY
They had a kiosk in my local mall so i stopped by to play around with it, its actually pretty neat. the only thing i don't like its the look of the OS, it seems to jumbled to me, and just a lot of stuff going on, hard to keep track of everything
Kris Y.
Lake Orion, MI
I have a surface pro 3 and its great. Its funny... I used an iPad prior and I use the tiles yet my husband is used to the desktop view and doesn't care fr the tiles. Great device for many things. My daughter uses hers for all her school work
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Saint Johns, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?