BY WINDOWS SURFACE #27 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Evan C.
Stow, OH
I love my Surface Pro! It has the power of a good quality laptop, but less than a quarter of the weight. The ability to play the same games as a laptop on a much smaller machine makes it ideal for on the go. The attachable keyboard is very nice and is durable. I highly recommend this product to anyone from the tech-savvy to the technologically inept.
Bea Z.
Boston, MA
After my laptop broke I decided to buy a Surface Pro 2. It is a good laptop replacement - can do everything a standard Windows 8.1 laptop can do because it is a Pro (RT's may be different). Plus it can do tablet stuff such as reading the news. The Surface boots up lightning fast and is easy to carry due to its small size. It has occasional glitches such as the mouse not responding to the touchpad, and Windows 8.1 is not the best OS, but that's a different story.
Laura G.
Riverside , CA
I am a college student and wanted something I could easily carry that would also be useful for school and thankfully I came across this tablet. I love that it's touch screen but also have the option of adding a keyboard. And long lasting battery. Small so easy to carry.
only downside I have come across is that iTunes is not compatible with it.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
If you're looking for a small laptop this is the perfect solution for you. If you want a good, user friendly tablet... Not so much. The apps that are available for Surface are almost a joke. The tablet itself cannot be added to a wireless network provider, only WiFi. Definitely wish I would have researched a little better before purchasing. I plan to get an iPad soon.
Sarah C.
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this tablet. The screen is so big, much bigger than other tablets. It's extremely easy to use. The screen even splits between two apps. The sound is great. The picture quality is wonderful. I will suggest this tablet anyone and everyone. And it's absolutely awesome that this tablet comes equipped with Microsoft Office.
DAVID C.
Columbia, MD
Techie Expert Level 2
I have a Surface RT that I got from a conference. I would not purchase the Surface RT because only apps from the store can be installed on it and I prefer to install programs that run on earlier versions of Windows. The Surface Pro devices could function as a laptop replacement since they are technically tablets and not laptops.
Jonathon H.
Dunn, NC
Seeing as how I'm using the tablet to write this review, it must have met my expectations. The shape is wide and thin, and the keyboard attachment is good, but there is one problem. the tablet is prone to lagging fits, once my tablet had to restart because of this! but all in all, this tablet is worth every penny in my opinion
Bridgette M.
I got a windows tablet from my boyfriend for Christmas and I love it. I really wanted it so I could read on the kindle app from there and with this I can. The only downfall is if you're wanting to watch a video it's best to do it with headphones because it's not very loud. Other then that I would recommend it for anyone!
Joshua F.
Southington, CT
This is the original version and they are now on version 3. But, this is the best portable laptop/tablet that you can buy. It runs a full version of Win8 do anything you can do with a PC you can do on this tablet, unlike the iPad which is a completely separate OS. The actual hardware is good for it's age, but the newer versions are definitely worth the price. The screen is bright and responsive, the battery lasts about 4 hours under semi-heavy usage. Overall I would definitely recommend this product.
Kyla C.
S Yarmouth, MA
Techie Expert Level 4
This by far has been the worst product that I have bought. Mine has broken twice and I am ready to go back again for a random virus I have gotten in it. Def do not suggest buying this product. Also Microsoft stores aren't very easily accesible in some states so it makes it a hassle when it does break.
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Saint Johns, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?