BY WINDOWS SURFACE #21 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Carla S.
San Antonio, TX
My employer purchased one of these tablets for me to travel around and make psychiatric assessments around town. At first I found this tablet difficult to navigate, but once you learn the basics and the importance of the "corners", this is an incredible machine! It is like having a super-light laptop! It can hold various full software and is very quick to respond. I can definitely see consumers using this product for work (like myself) and school. Very practical!
Candece L.
Long Beach, CA
I love my Surface!! I have the Surface RT. I got it back in Oct. 2013. It has such a good battery life. Usually my other tech products would have died by now. The battery life is still the same since I first got it. I use it for college because it has word and PowerPoint on it. It is so light! I recommend getting the type keyboard and NOT the touch one. Touch keyboard comes with the Surface but it's not that good if your going to use it for writing 10 pagers.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Techie Expert Level 3
I absolutely love my surface, it is amazing. I love that it is light weight, came with microsoft office. I love it more than the ipads. I love that is has its own keyboard. I love how easy it is to use. It is the perfect tablet/laptop for anyone especially for college students. This is a must buy.
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I love my surface pro! I have the 3rd generation. Battery life is good. I love that it is both a tablet and a laptop! I have the keyboard so I can use it for school. The kick stand is good for watching Netflix. It is a little more than typical tablet but it isn't your typical ya let so that's ok!
Valerie P.
I enjoy my Surface. A bit pricey if you are looking for a tablet to only read or play games on, however it works better than the ipad if using for business/school purposes (excel, word, etc). I wish the app selection was better, but I anticipate the variety increasing as the popularity of the Surface increases. Battery life can be an short depending on what you are running, but it's no worse than an ipad.
Dyani T.
Highland Mills, NY
I have to say as much as I try to use my surface...I somehow end up using my Mac. The surface battery life is awful and for some reason I swear my surface is defective. It is always logging of the wifi and every time an update is due something happens to my surface. I don't get it?! I went to the Microsoft store and even though they are very helpful there I would not say their items are top-nouch.
Ashley W.
I purchased this tablet to take the place of my bulky laptop and I'm completely happy with it. It can be a little confusing when you first get it but you quickly get the hang of it. It's lightweight and convenient if you're always on the go like me. Definitely a must have.
Jazmine T.
Tierra Verde, FL
Very hard to get used to! It's a bit awkward in the way the keyboard is. The keyboard I bought with it (the one that comes with it) was terrible. Hard to type, kept disconnecting. Navigation I found to be difficult and it is limited to windows apps. Mine was very glitchy! Always rebooting and buffering. Would not recommend if it's purpose is to actually be productive.
Rachel H.
Montevallo, AL
The PERFECT tablet for a college student. My boyfriend bought me the Surface 2 at the beginning of my senior year- I wish I had it the whole time I was in college! It's super versatile and portable, and in combination with the Eeekit I got for it, detachable keyboard, and my Toshiba external hard drive, there's nothing I can't do. It literally replaced my laptop.
KayLee W.
I really like the Surface for work. I chose it because it was the only tablet that i could find that had a full size USB port. It was a bit pricey but i have definitely got a ton of use out of it. Mine is a 10 inch so it is a bit big and clunky for casual use.
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?