BY WINDOWS SURFACE #19 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
saad s.
Techie Expert Level 5
Best product
Nada S.
Hello,
I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Mandy A.
Toronto, ON
Love my surface pro! I can do everything with and it’s so convenient because it can also be used as a tablet! I use it mainly for drawing and creating illustrations (fashion related and art related). This device is great for professionals! The pen is by far the best feature I can’t believe how amazing it is when I sketch with it!
Khalil Jabrane l.
Safi
Techie Expert Level 2
Hello! My name is khalil jabrane lanyar , i am an influncer and blogger  from Morocco. I really like your product , it's very interesting. I was thinking about making a collaboration with you! I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would be aple to put together a honest blog post review.
Rosângela P.
Tenho um desde 2012 que pedi para uma amiga trazer de fora, quando Comprei veio nas opções de linguagem de inglês e espanhol.
Mas hoje já esta atualizado é meu xodó...
Maquina muito boa.
Audrianna G.
Ashtabula, OH
I purchased the tablet for school purposes and I love that it had the option to be bought with a keyboard rather than having to get an off brand one. The battery life is great it lasts all day long at school and I love that it has a usb port. It works with skydrive so I can easily save documents there and work on them from my desktop as well as my tablet. And it runs full Microsoft office!
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Techie Expert Level 4
Hello . I really love all the products of this company. If you allow me
to review the productI would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the
company to promote good news.
Mai A.
It's ok. I like the fact that it's simple and it has a touch screen and magnetic keyboard but it takes ages to log in and sometimes it suddenly shuts off which annoys the hell out of me. So yeah i wouldn't recommend it at all 👎
Theresa H.
North York, ON
Techie Expert Level 3
I love love love this tablet mine broke and cannot replace it anytime soon. But the features are amazing better than iPad. love the clip on keyboard. In love with it. The battery life is great and the resolution is amazing.
Krista D.
I was very disappointed in this computer. Mainly the App Store is terrible compared to apple or android. It's very touchy as well mine goes into sleep mode. I should of never bought it
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?