BY WINDOWS SURFACE #21 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Kathy H.
Los Angeles, CA
I've seen this tablet and played with it a little bit and i loved it
Mable C.
San Leandro, CA
Techie Expert Level 2
Not in love with the window platform on this tablet/labtop
Lois W.
University Pk, PA
Convenient for every day life! Great for everything!
aerika r.
Whitesburg, GA
Love to have one
Ayoub S.
khouribga
Techie Expert Level 1
My name is ayoub liliyaje , i have a youtube channel that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories and animation. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to my followers on my Youtube channel and as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page . Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time
email ; aybswitch@gmail.com
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards,
if you need any additional information, I would be happy to

provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache

my email address: 1bacex15@gmail.com
Sal M.
This is the best product ever !!

Hello I love this product so much , I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my instagram and youtube page,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiativeIf you agree to my order
Robyn M.
I really love my tablet! It's the perfect size for me, regardless of if I'm playing around on Facebook or if I'm writing a research paper. The best part about the tablet is that the keyboard is easily detachable. The tablet has good battery length, although I had to replace the charger recently because it stopped charging my tablet. Overall, this tablet is great for multiple uses, although I would definitely recommend having an additional method of storage (a external hard drive or Cloud) because there is not a great deal of device storage.
Malika S.
Médéa
Hello . I really love all the products of this company. If you allow me
to review the productI would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your
products by reviewing them on my videos & my instagram. For the purpose of
encouraging people to buy from the internet & on the same time to help the
company to promote good news.
Fatima Zahra B.
Ben Ahmed

I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?