BY WINDOWS SURFACE #28 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
sherland c.
Buckatunna, MS
I have no problems with this product and it does everything i need it to do. I would not trade it for anything.
Christina L.
Techie Expert Level 1
Wish it had more memory and a wider selection in the app store. But I love my surface and glad i purchased it
Jamilah H.
Hilliard, OH
LOVE THIS COMPUTER!!! Highly recommended for anyone in school or just needs a computer this one is perfect
Tina V.
Quincy, MA
Great tablet/laptop. I just wish that there was a usb spot where I can Insert my phone and other things.
Mark c.
New Rochelle, NY
The worst tablet I haver ever bought returned right away was not happy with device and software at all
Lexi L.
This windows tablet is a little pricey, but it's user friendly. I like anything windows. Easy to use.
Jessica M.
Calera, AL
I LOVE my surface!! I don't know what I would do without it for school!!! Battery life is great!
Lisa G.
Waldorf , Md
Such a great tablet. A co worker has this tablet and I do like it. Nice quality as well.
Gabrielle F.
Might as well just get an ipad, it can do so much more than this tablet can!
Kathy H.
Los Angeles, CA
I've seen this tablet and played with it a little bit and i loved it
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Saint Johns, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?