BY WINDOWS SURFACE #27 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
triana w.
Poolesville, MD
Its not like an ordinary laptop. Its versatile and very helpful when I comes to writing essay. Its much smaller than you'd think
Destiny R.
Alvin, TX
It's my life!! I take it everywhere! Camera quality it great, video is perfect! I use it to Skype people. Its like all I need! ūüėä
Sophia D.
Mequon, WI
I ahev been on the market for a new computer and this is the one I am getting. Soo excited! Will be back with detailed review!
Mackenzie B.
Durham, NC
It is a cool device but I would go with Apple over Microsoft because Windows on the tablet can be very glitchy and annoying.
Raheemah P.
Its soo cool its light easy to carry around fun to play with the keyboard is like the coolest thing
I wish I had soo much
Damian C.
Plainfield, IL
Great for college students and for work, i do feel that the keyboard is to small and feels cheap, but overall a top tablet
Jordan M.
Columbus, OH
I have the windows 8 laptop and it is a bid adjustment. There are many different things. I like it just hard to get used to
flossie s.
Wilmington, OH
Never tried this but looks like something i would like to have around just to have something to look up or play games on
Jessica F.
Bellevue, WA
Techie Expert Level 4
Definitely a POS. I have to work on one 8 hours a day and the screen is tiny, the functionality sucks, and I hate it
Lindsey B.
Indianapolis, IN
I bought it for its laptop properties, but obviously it's a tablet too. It's sleek, user friendly, and runs great.
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Saint Johns, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?