BY WINDOWS SURFACE

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Stephanie C.
This product it's like a tablet, although I love my iPad there as certain things I cannot do on my iPad that I'm able to do with this! I love it!
catherine p.
Techie Expert Level 2
I prefer apple products but my sister loves this. she does all her homework on it and watches netflix and she likes how she can take it anywhere
Katrina A.
And i like it. i think windows 8 was made for a tablet or phone. the keyboard takes a bit of getting used to, but i like that it feels like felt.
Ali P.
Mankato, MN
This is the best invention! It's so nice to have such a lightweight option with full access to all of the features of a regular clunky laptop!
Hana N.
Bowling Green , KY
I personally won a surface tablet and it is one of the best things that I have every bought. I use it for school as well as for entertainment.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I got mine in dec. love it I don't have to purchase all kinds of apps to work on it. I can sue as a talent or laptop. And it's window based.
Renee H.
Albuquerque, NM
I love my Surface! It is perfect for a college student. The OneNote ability is outstanding and keeps me organized. It was worth the money!
Sharon W.
I have the surface pro 3 for work and i love it. Its has windows 8 os so it takes some getting used to. But overall its a great product.
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
Windows tablet with the most updated microsoft system. I like using the video call, and just like that it does not take up lots of space.
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love my surface for the windows office apps but not happy with their app store offerings. playstore app offerings are much better.
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?