BY WINDOWS SURFACE #19 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a ta...3 Answers
  • Question has been deleted2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensiv...5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
Kayla H.
I received this for a Christmas gift, I love the size. The keyboard is weird at first, but easy to use. I do not like that you can only get IE and there are certain apps that are not available.
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
Purchased on Ebay for a very good price! Excellent condition and much more sturdy than I anticipated!! I am pleased with it except for the fact that you cannot use the google chrome browser :-(
A R.
Use this to write my papers for school WHILE I watch Netflix! :D ever since I bought this, I wouldn't want any other tablet or laptop. I love being able to change the color of the keyboard!
Yesenia A.
This is a love-hate relationship with my surface. Most of the time I love having such a light weight "computer" to use, but other time it starts to act up. It does not let me download multiple items, and does not let me log in to my school email.
Natasha L.
Stockton, CA
I love my surface the best thing about it is that it has a stand fo you and so you don't have to find something to make it stand up. I love to watch my Koreans drama on it. I just love everything about it it is kinda compacted than the iPad tho.
kristin k.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Honestly I've wished for this on a falling star. i want it..no scratch that...i need it. its simple, it sleek, its so "everything i want". i coudnt ask for a better tablet.
Alyssa L.
Bristol, TN
This is a pricey item but it is awesome for businesses to use. It's very user friendly and I don't generally prefer windows but I do like the new set up that windows has.
Samantha G.
Impulsive buy. It's an alright gadget. However, I'm not a big fan of Windows 8...so there are sometimes glitches and things in that matter. It can be rather annoying.
April P.
Sammamish, WA
It's a pretty good tablet. It can be confusing when you first start using it since there are a lot of functions, but once you get a hang of it it, it's very useful.
Bobbie H.
Butler, PA
Great pc if your getting it for work convenience but not great if you want it for games and leisure. But I still love it. I'm writing this review with it right now!
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Jax Bch, FL
Techie Expert Level 2
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?