Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Techie Expert Level 2

I'm on my second one of these (2nd was a gift) because my first tablet had the blue screen of death. I am a student and only used this tablet for school. Writing papers, doing research, etc. for internet browsing I used an iPad. A week before finals, this computer decided it just didn't want to go past a blue screen with a sad face on it. Windows told me they could replace it by having me purchase another one at a discounted price. Um no. It's not reliable and I can't recommend this product.