BY WINDOWS SURFACE #14 in Tablets

• What are the most essential features when purchasing a tablet for...3 Answers
  • Tell me about this tablet?2 Answers
  • I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price5 Answers
Windows Surface Tablet
  • "Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life." in 7 reviews
kylie l.
Killeen, TX
All time, must have, favorite item ever!!! Its so easy to keep things organized and there isn't much that I can't do with it! There are so many helpful apps to download that also make things easier on you. However if you are looking for a tablet for games in the app store, this isn't the beat pick for you, not to say that there aren't great games in the windows store, just not as many as say, the android or iOS appstore. It is geared more towards college students or for work, not for your children.
Aysha A.
Troy, MI
This is one of those products that "seemed like a good idea at the time". After actually getting it and using it I find it to be such a waste of time/money. This thing is always updating and it takes forever to do so. It's really annoying. For me, it would make more sense to just get a desktop or even a laptop. I would have to say it's definitely something for students, which I'm not, so it's kind of useless to me.
Mallorie F.
The idea of this product is great. I had one for a week because i wanted to downsize from my laptop. The issue I had is that there are not enough apps. I understand that it is basically a mini laptop so it's not supposed to have apps, but I would have preferred more popular apps instead of unknown apps. The attachable keyboard is a great feature and you can use a pen style stylus with it.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
I absolutely love my surface, it is amazing. I love that it is light weight, came with microsoft office. I love it more than the ipads. I love that is has its own keyboard. I love how easy it is to use. It is the perfect tablet/laptop for anyone especially for college students. This is a must buy.
Cassidy P.
Raleigh, NC
I really like mine but it has some quirks. Nice size, I love the touchscreen option, etc. but it needs a little work on the software end. Constantly having to look up instructions online and have found that many others share my same frustration.
Jordan P.
I love my tablet, but the app choices are slim pickings. Also there are some malfunctions with turning on and off my tablet at times, just slow. Overall, a great buy though with pc capability as well.
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
I love my surface for the windows office apps but not happy with their app store offerings. playstore app offerings are much better.
Jamilah H.
Hilliard, OH
LOVE THIS COMPUTER!!! Highly recommended for anyone in school or just needs a computer this one is perfect
Katelyn W.
Wisconsin
I just got this computer about a month ago. I had been looking for something new for quite some time. The one thing that hindered me was the price. I was unsure of how much money I wanted to spend. I decided to splurge and get myself something and I was not disappointed! The surface is so convenient to take with me to work everyday to use in my break and it is perfect for doing homework. I love how easy it is to take the key board off and have a tablet. I can sit however I want and read or browse the internet. I bought it for doing my school work and it is perfect. It is the best purchase I have made!
Nicole I.
Ovilla, TX
I love that I can work on a Word document with this tablet. I can do things I usually do on a computer. I just wished that this tablet used chrome instead of the internet. I think this tablet should update its internet because of the glitches. Hey, well it's a tablet so.....
Aichetou D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this tablet good for school work?
tamia p.
Oakland, CA
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
I have both iPad and surface, which do you prefer ?
Adine D.
Jacksonville , FL
Is it easy to use like an Ipad or is it more difficult?
Lindsay H.
Roanoke, VA
Does it work with itunes?