Windows Surface Tablet

by Windows Surface

What are the most essential features when purchasing a tablet for the first time.
I really wanted this but is it worth the kind of expensive price
Is the Instagram app available for this software? I'm having trouble finding it.
Start your review of Windows Surface Tablet!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Battery life is amazing, and gets even better with the attachable keyboard that adds another 5+ hours to the battery life.” in reviews
Union , NJ
This has the tendency to act up. Hard resets and docking/charging issues have happened on several occasions. If battery gets below 20% I’m unable to dock. Often um the keyboard lights will be on, but the screen will be black. Very strange that it does this for a great brand, it’s upsetting.
Coralville, IA
Techie Expert Level 1
I’ve been having so much trouble since I’ve got mine. Such a waste of money. Not even connecting to the internet most of the time. Though all other devices in the house are fine. Maybe it’s just my Wifi. But still I haven’t had much use of it because of there is always something wrong with it.
2 in 1, a tablet and laptop. Super light compared to a regular laptop, more diverse and functional than a tablet. Does what a laptop can do on a tablet. Easy to use and detach. A kickstand in the back, allowing for a simple display when watching video on the tablet mode.
King City , CA
Windows Surface Tablet uploaded by Irene X.
I love my surface. It is very efficient. It's a full-on computer then just take the keyboard off in a split second it turns into a tablet! Also, it's so lightweight I can take it anywhere without my arms getting tired while caring it around like most computers.
WHATEVER YOU DO DONT TAKE IT OUT OF S MODE!!! I made this mistake and then had to completely wipe the surface to restore it back to the original bc my applications were crashing. 10/10 would buy again and recommend. Great for school and drawing.
Newark, DE
Techie Expert Level 1
This product is so small and light. Easy to carry. It fits perfectly in my little bookbag. It has a lot of features for photography. I would want a screen cover thought. The price was reasonable.
Very fast and reliable. It's up to date in comparison to other laptops/tablets. The keyboard could be sturdier, seems a bit hollow. Other than that, I would leave Apple only for this product.
Tustin, CA
Techie Expert Level 1
Absolutely the best! It technically works as a laptop. You can buy the keyboard in different colors or just change it after a while! Speed is great and looks fancy an pro
Sometimes it doesn't collaborate with the pen sometimes it does. It is good for college use but the connection sometimes is bad with the keyboard that attaches to it
The surface is nice for taking notes on if you’re in school especially or any tablet functions. I’m just not a huge fan of using it for other things you would want a laptop for (it is a laptop tablet so it is a better tablet than laptop) very sensitive and can be annoying to navigate with the keyboard. Definitely use a mouse with it if you’re using it in laptop mode.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...