Food & SnacksNoBrand

by NoBrand

❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥ Hi, Friends!!Welcome To Lovewe!!! ❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥❤ ♥ ❤ ❤ ♥ Specifications: Exceptionally brightness and clarity Exquisite and dazzling Light transition mode from still, wave, continuous changing, flashing, slow flash, fast flash Visually appealing and yet enhance the visibility and security Energy-saving and yet extended lifespan Cold Light Source for thermal dissipation IP44 Rated Material: PP&TPR &CR-V Steel Ideal for Wedding backgrounds, hotels, restaurants, commercial buildings, home, windows, clubs, concerts, karaoke, fashion. Size:1.5M(W) x 0.5M(H) 48LED Functions 8 Modes (controller with Memory Function) Light Colors Available: Day White, Warm White, , Multi-colors Power: 110V/220V Waterproof Rating: IP44 Package included: 1 PC LED Window Curtain Icicle String Fairy Lights

❤ ♥ Material - PP&TPR &CR-V Steel; ❤ ♥ Size - 1.5M(W) x 0.5M(H) 48LED; ❤ ♥Power - 110V/220V,Energy-saving and yet extended lifespan.Cold Light Source for thermal dissipation; ❤ ♥Waterproof Rating - IP44.Functions 8 Modes (controller with Memory Function); ❤ ♥Light transition mode from still, wave, continuous changing, flashing, slow flash, fast flash.Visually appealing and yet enhance the visibility and security. Ideal for Wedding backgrounds, hotels, restaurants, commercial buildings, home, windows, clubs, concerts, karaoke, fashion.

[product:window-curtain-lights,lovewe-led-window-curtain-icicle-string-fairy-lights-wedding-party-christmas-decor-light-string] what’s y’all opinion on theses? I really want to try them but I’m worried about if they are really worth it.
Does anybody light flicker on and off even when unplugged ?
Start your review of Window Curtain Lights,Lovewe LED Window Curtain Icicle String Fairy Lights Wedding Party Christmas Decor Light String!
Giteriana H.
Window Curtain Lights,Lovewe LED Window Curtain Icicle String Fairy Lights Wedding Party Christmas Decor Light String uploaded by Giteriana H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Got some curtain string lights on amazon! 15 bucks super fun 6 different light modes and a remote! Took a bit to unwrap and untangle but very happy with the outcome! I added single strands of fake ivy to them that I also bought on Amazon! [product:artificial-ivy-vine,outgeek-12-branch-6.89-ft-silk-fake-hanging-vine-plant-leaves-garland-for-wall-decoration]
Catherine F.
Window Curtain Lights,Lovewe LED Window Curtain Icicle String Fairy Lights Wedding Party Christmas Decor Light String uploaded by Catherine F.
Purchased at: Amazon
The window curtain lights are amazing give a space lots of light and glam ! 1st time buyer on these lights I always wanted them to reuse for parties and use as a background drop and I am pleased with this purchase will definitely be taking lots of use to them !
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
Window Curtain Lights,Lovewe LED Window Curtain Icicle String Fairy Lights Wedding Party Christmas Decor Light String uploaded by Kristal R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I had been wanting these led curtain lights for the longest time, & I am not disappointed at all!! They look fabulous! No need for improvement, and they’re not pricey at all!! I was definitely satisfied!!
Morgan Z.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
Best lights ever. Super safe and bright. I love these lights so much. I highly reccommend
Kathryn G.
Greensboro, NC
I love my curtains light my mother got them from Walmart for me during Christmas and they really light up the room! Great all year round!
Avani P.
Harleysville, PA
I love these lights! As a college student, these make any dorm look fancy and cute. I got mine from Amazon for around $15. It comes with a little remote to change the settings. You can also edit the brightness. I love these and highly recommend them!! They're also cute for pictures.
Ava S.
Visalia , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This very nice I have mine in my room but sometimes it is to bright so if you want something very bright then buy this
sarah W.
philly
I love fairytale lights so these are definite must have! They really do bright up the room too.
Evelyn M.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought these for a party to put as a background and it looked soo beautiful but some lights kept turning off but I loved how bright they were
Luisanna I.
New Brunswick , NJ
Window Curtain Lights,Lovewe LED Window Curtain Icicle String Fairy Lights Wedding Party Christmas Decor Light String uploaded by Luisanna I.
Purchased at: Walmart
Very cute for any room. Very fun decoration and safe to leave on. Looks super cute on curtains