Window And Door Alarm Piercing Sound Easy To Install Batteries Included

Window And Door Alarm Piercing Sound Easy To Install Batteries Included

Where did you find this product from and how much did you pay for this product?
Start your review of Window And Door Alarm Piercing Sound Easy To Install Batteries Included!
How would you rate this product?
Window And Door Alarm Piercing Sound Easy To Install Batteries Included uploaded by ari J.
I really enjoy this window and door alarm I found this alarm at Dollar tree for a dollar. I chose the white color that was available and what I love about this product is that you do not need batteries all you have to do is pull the tab and voila no battery. I like the stick adhesive protection that is on the back of the product because it sticks and does not fall off the wall. I really enjoyed this product and I only bought it for less than a dollar. I also read on the back of the box that alkaline LR44 batteries are needed and is best before October 2022.