BY WINDMILL

Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I hate the flavor of water, I don't know why! But I loves the taste of Acai, and this product resolve my problem. I can give it in a Restaurant, and viola: all the "comensales" ask about it. The pack is perfect, I can give it to all places I go. I Higly r
Shelby R.
Haven't triedo it yet but looking forward to trying it out. I need a good and healthy way to get energy and this seems like a great way to do it!! So excited to get some and try it out! (:
Julia S.
I love this the taste is great and keeps my very energized! I keep them in my purse as well as my backpack and always have them with me while iam on the go!
Francesca C.
So easy to use. This product really makes it easy for you to have your intake of acai. The taste of this is also very good.
member-5d167287d
When I found these at my local store I didn't know how good this was made me have. lots if energy all day will buy again
Angie R.
Woodbridge, ON
Love these! They taste so yummy and give a great boost of energy but nothing too crazy. I like this before a workout because its not as intense as pre workout drinks.
Jennifer S.
These are perfect! Every one should try these. Very healthy :) well give you energy which we all can use!!
Shelby R.
Does this product taste good?
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
What do they taste like?
Jenniffer G.
Dumas, TX
How does it work?
Is this product organic?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
Does this work? And how does it taste like