Windmill Biotin 1,000 mcg Tabs, 60 ct uploaded by Sabrine W.

BY WINDMILL #37 in Biotin

INDICATIONS Windmill Biotin 1000 mcg Tablets helps to support healthy skin and hair. Vegetarian Formula. Dietary Supplement.A water soluble B vitamin, assists in energy metabolism in cells. see more...

• What kind of difference has anyone seen with their hair? 1 Answers
  • Can anyone give some info on Biotin? I hear good things a...2 Answers
  • Does anyone use this and have you noticed a difference?3 Answers
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I use biotin from time to time. Usually when I notice that my nails become more brittle. This really helps in getting nail strength back. And it also works on your skin and hair.
martina t.
Jersey City, NJ
i have been using these supplements for awhile now and i can clearly see a difference in my hair and nails. the price is reasonable.
Tanya V.
Beloit, WI
I bought biotin for the growth of my hair and my splited nails , and it works perfectly .. I can't go wrong with biotin .
Sabrine W.
Rockville, MD
I bought Biotin for my nails specially. I take one per day and it's been great so far! I can see the difference already.
Andrea G.
This helped my nails to grow faster and my hair also grew faster than usual when using this product. I recommend it!
Brennah R.
This product helped my nails grow faster and stronger. I notice a lot less nil breakage. It also helped my hair grow
Kathryn O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone use this and have you noticed a difference?
Nishawn W.
Can anyone give some info on Biotin? I hear good things about it, but don't know of I should trust it or not.
Alicia N.
Otsego, MN
What kind of difference has anyone seen with their hair?