Windex Windex Original Glass Cleaner

For an unbeatable streak-free shine!*

how is product who are know?
What surfaces should I avoid using this product on?
Has anyone had any luck with a knock off windex?
Start your review of Windex Windex Original Glass Cleaner!
Hamilton
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Windex Windex Original Glass Cleaner uploaded by SkinDeep05 G.
Purchased at: Target
The Windex glass cleaner spray has a non-corrosive action when used on the glass surfaces and cleans effectively. The glass can be kept free of dirt and smudges with the help of this cleaner. This Windex window spray will help keep surfaces sparkling clean.
kingston
you never realize how many glass surfaces you have and how quick they get dirty until you run out of glass cleaner. windex is the one brand i will always use. ive tried others but they just dont work as good as this one does. never any streaks and easily cleans away anything on the glass. even works on other surfaces
Le Havre
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
TWO TIMES IN A MONTHS I DO CLEAN MY WINDOW OFCOURSE GLASS WINDOWS  AND FENCH DOOR WITH PRODUCT THAT CLEAN AND CLEAR THE GLASS WELL ND MAKE SHINY AS NEW
Auburn, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love Windex. Its an essential if you get all up in your mirror while doing makeup like I do lol. Cleans windows, mirrors, and any other glass surface.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Super produits qui nettoie leviers et la douche permet de laisse une luminosité et une propreté super. Jaime bien l'odeur aussi.
Bramley , Rotherham
Very good at removing marks and smears on windows and mirrors, works quickly and effectively and only has a mild smell.
This is a nice product to clean glass and leave it shiny but you could find many other products that do the job too
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is the bomb dot com if you are wanting to clean windows or mirrors and have them streak free.
San Pedro , CA
Windex is the only spray I use for my mirrors in my house. It’s easy to use, and smells great.
Old Town, FL
Blue Windex is THE OG when it comes to cleaning glass! It removes gunk and stubborn toothpaste stains from over the bathroom sink! It makes windows so bright and clean, a bird could fly into one! I may be weird but I’ve always also loved the way Windex smells. You can tell when someone cleans with it and it smells clean! I was raised with this product in my home and because it’s such a great cleaner, I’ll keep right on using it! There is never the generic brand of Windex in my house because it’s too diluted... So, why change a thing when it always works and gets the job done? You don’t mess with perfection!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grangeville, ID
il y a un an
Windex Windex Original Glass Cleaner - What are some good cleaning hacks using windex?
Cassandra B. • il y a 4 mois
I use a Chamois towel and cleaning my mirrors and windows is a breeze!