BY WINDEX

URQ1002 Features: Applicable Material: Chrome, Glass, Plexiglas, Stainless Steel Dirt Types: Dust, Soil Grime Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 pct Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 pct Capacity (Volume) : 32 oz Packing Type: Trigger Bottle Cleaner/Detergent Type: Material Application: General Purpose Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents-Material Chemical Compound: Ammonia-D Physical Form: Liquid Scent: Unscented Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 pct Product is in compliance with the governmental EPA/CPG standards for environmental friendly products. see more...

Windex Powerized Formula Glass & Surface Cleaner, 32 oz. Trigger
  • "I use this product on my windows it works great on my Windows but I don't like the smell" in 2 reviews
wendy m.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these there very good and easy to use always keep them on you in case they come in very handy and very helpful when you need it very amazing and I recommend you to try it out if you haven't.
Kelsey B.
Flushing, MI
I've tried off brands and they drive me crazy with the streaks and you can't seem to get them to dry. It's one of those things that you have to buy the real stuff. Sometimes I use it on my counters and stuff when I don't have anything else. Careful breathing it in it can be strong.
Maranda C.
Bixby, OK
I used windex to clean everything from toilets to sinks to bathtubs and I mop the floor with it as well. It gets everything really clean and leaves it smelling fresh too! It's very affordable and I will definitely buy again!
Veronica B.
This is a great product for the OCD mama who loves watching her littles playing and looking out the windows, but those streaks and prints drive you nuts! It doesn't smell too great but it outshines other cleaners.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Perfect product for just cleaning streaks. You can use it on windows, tiles and counter tops. You don't need a lot and now a days a little goes along way
jackie j.
Elizabeth, WV
Gotta love windex!! I don't think the generic brands clean as well. When I use windex I don't normally have streaks. With the generic brands I do :(
Amanda R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Works great on windows and mirrors! I use the windex spray bottles not what is pictured on this item at the top. Never seen it before
Carla H.
E Palo Alto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I hate lily always wanting to grab or touch the wonder on our glass dining table but after she's done eating it gets the work done
Love this. I use all over the house. Glass doors windows fish tank glass mirrors. No streak. Perfect for any room
Jasmine M.
I love this!! I make as much as I need. I use it on everything. The smell is a little bad but not overwhelming..
Brandi R.
Lansing, MI
Do u just mix with water and is it like windex
Jaclyn D.
Toledo, OH
Is this the best thing to use on your phone screan
Kenya J.
Does this leave streaks?
Yvonne T.
Rialto, CA
So is this something you use to make your own windex at home?
Brenda V.