BY WINDEX

Windex® Outdoor Multi-Surface Concentrated Cleaner.
Great for outdoor touchups.
SC Johnson.
A family company. see more...

• I use your original windex in my home but I have never us...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use this a couple times a year just to refresh the outside windows from being dirty. it does a pretty effective job and doesn't leave watermarks on your windows once they are dry.
Camille B.
Wolfsburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this with a soft bristle car brush to clean my exterior windows twice a year. It works amazingly well getting rid of all the unwanted spider webs and accumulated dirt. The best part, it dries fast without getting sunspots from drying too fast.
Julia M.
Dover, PA
I use your original windex in my home but I have never used your outdoor line. Does it guarantee streak free? Is it safe for the environment and safe for animals as it falls to the ground while washing/rinsing?