BY WINDEX #1 in Glass Cleaner

Windex Ammonia-D Glass Cleaner, Ready-to-Use, 12 ounces, Pump Sprayer, Neutral Scent. One of America's top glass cleaners leave surfaces sparkling. Exclusive Ammonia-D formula with special grease-cutting additives. Also recommended for stainless steel, chrome, porcelain, ceramic tile and Formica. Phosphate-free see more...

• Who else thinks this is the best brand to clean windows?4 Answers
  • What do you like to clean with Windex?17 Answers
  • Is this brand of window cleaner better than other brands?4 Answers
Windex Original Glass Cleaner Spray
This product is very good for cleaning windows, mirrors, etc... It is a bit pricey but works great . I bought this product at Walmart. But you can buy it at any other store. The scent ? Smells like chemicals but not that bad. A tip I use when i clean the mirrors and it leaves marks when it drys is after you clean it pass a napkin right after . Leaves it clean ! I recommend this product.
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Este producto es muy necesario para todas las amas de casa ya que limpia cualquier superficie dejando limpia y desinfectada, limpia espejos y los deja rechinando de limpios claro que lo recomiendo.

This product is very necessary for all housewives as it cleans any surface leaving it clean and disinfected, clean mirrors and leaves them creaking of clean clear that I recommend it. Windex Original Glass Cleaner Spray
Alyssa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Windex does exactly what it says! It is a really great glass cleaner and takes away any smudges and streaks to your glass or mirror. My favorite windex product was a aerosol spray and labeled streakless. It truly was amazing, but once I went through the bottle- I couldn’t find it again! So for now, the original works great. I will add my 5th star back if I can ever find that product again!!
Monica N.
Cleveland, OH
Currently, I'm using Windex Crystal Rain Ammonia-Free and it is just OK. Not as good as the old Original. I still see streaks on my glass but they can be buffed out. I like the larger sizes that come in the 32oz bottles; one can last about six months for me. A good technique for cleaning windows, glass furniture and mirrors is to use Original Windex with black and white newsprint newspapers wadded up; the chemicals in the ink interact with the Windex and make for a beautiful, streak-free clean.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product works well but is not as effective as other types of window cleaners.  The price is great and it does a good job at cleaning.  I have noticed it leaves alot of streaks (they can be buffed out - but more work than other products).  I am not a fan of the chemical smell.
Bre L.
Pittsburgh, PA
How can you beat the classic window cleaner? You can't. This is the best to have to clean window and mirror surfaces around the house. Keeps my windows nice and clean which is a challenge with cats and smokers in the house. A good spray down with Windex and they're back to normal.
Vaness E.
I have a lot of mirrors and windows in my bedroom and I use this because it doesn’t make it look streaky or weird. It makes it all look nice, clean, and even which is what I like it to look like. I hate when some products make surfaces like that look streaky and weird. This doesnt
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Windex, it has so many uses other than glass! It can also help you get a ring off your finger. haha! I couldnt live without windex in my cleaning closet! #windex #cleaningproducts #clean @windex I love being able to have a clean house and using this product!
Paola T.
Reno, NV
I love using this product on mirrors, windows and cell phone screen. It works really well when used with paper towels. It doesn't have a super strong scent which makes it nice. The price is good and it is long lasting. 100 Recommendable and you can find it at every store.
Marissa B.
Waleska, GA
Can't go wrong with the original! I always have this glass cleaner on hand at home for easy clean up and a streak free shine on my windows and other high gloss surfaces.
JESSICA P.
Miami Gardens , FL
Has anybody else experimented using this to clean the floor and has gotten a wet dog smell? Lol
Michele B.
Naples, ME
What do you like to clean with Windex?
Simon S.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this a good product windex original glass cleaner ?? For cleaning car windows ???
Ashley R.
Seaside, CA
Which would you prefer the spray bottle or the new touch up?
DAWN M.
I've never used it to clean the floor, but I have used it to clean other things besides glass. I use it to clean my tables, which have a high gloss finish, and this leaves a streak free finger print free, finish!