Windex Multisurface Glade Magic Meadow

by Windex

Limited edition.
Windex® Magic Meadow™ Multi Surface Glade®.
SC Johnson.
A family company.
Limited edition.
Streak-free shine!
Fresh grass morning dew white jasmine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Windex Multisurface Glade Magic Meadow!
Fort Thomas, KY
Huge fan of multi-cleaning products bc what’s not to love about saving money on 1 product that can do it all? My only con for this product is the moment I bought it, the nozzle broke off so now I have to unscrew the lid, pour the liquid on a paper towel, to clean. Maybe it was just a one off, but I will buy this product again.
New Caney , TX
I used this daily to clean all my windows and my mirrors having a baby in a walker is hard he touche every thing and lives it a mess also I only used this to clean my table since I do have a glass table and it keeps it super clean and shiny I love the smell it makes everything smell great
Brooklyn, NY
This Can Be Used Literally Anywhere In The House And On Your Car. Amaiznggggg!!!! Effective Cleaning, Great Quality/Value & Also Great Pricing $3.29-$648. I’m Very Satisfied As Usual With Windex.
Stafford, VA
I’ve used this product before and it works very well. Great scent too! There is nothing about the product that needs improvement. Windex fulfills it’s promises and provides products that work effectively. I do recommend.
Spring Hill, FL
This is nice to keep counters clean and fresh smelling. I think it does a very good job and it is reasonably priced. I have purchased this several times and would recommend it to others
I use this Windex to clean pretty much everything. It has a pretty good smell since it's Glade scented. I do think this Windex is very effective and truly gets the job done. It gets my TV screens clean and leaves them streak free.
Yuba City , CA
I use this Windex Multisurface cleaner. I love this cleaner because it can be used for just about anything! It cleans more than just windows. I use it on glass and mirrors but have also used it in the kitchen. It’s is a disinfectant so I use it on anything that I’ve used when cooking raw chicken.
Who has time for a thousand cleaning products? Not this girl. Windex multisurface meets the needs of multiple products. It holds up to the windex cleanliness that you would expect. I use windex multisurface every other day on my appliances, glass surfaces, and other areas.
Fort Carson, CO
I love using this windex spray! It’s so useful to be able to use it on different surfaces. Plus it smells amazing too so that’s a plus. It’s not expensive either! I will definitely be buying this again!
West Deptford, NJ
I love this stuff . You can use it on all types of surfaces and get a amazing clean . From counter tops to windows you know you are getting a really deep down clean