Windex

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I like to say that this product is amazing, it works like a charm and get the job done right the first time. The scent is great and the over all product is something that I look forward to using everyday to keep my house clean and healthy for everyone.
5 / 5
I am very pleased with the help CYBER CREDIT GURU rendered in restoring my credits. I am a disabled Veteran who over the past 2 years had to let my credit go due to health priorities that were not covered by VA & other insurance, my credit scores were 514 Experian, 515 Equifax, and 518 TransUnion. No public records, only 3 open Accts but several collection Accts with Zero Balances, few Weeks ago, I ran into some Credit blogs on the net which led me to CYBER CREDIT GURU the most talked about US based Russian hacker, who tremendously repaired and upgraded my credit score to 784, 789, and 802 within the 3 Bureaus in just a Week after I contacted him. If faced with similar challenge, connect with him via: C Y B E R C R E D I T G U R U (AT) G M A I L (DOT) C O M or Call/Text: +1(650) 239 7249 you too can be helped, I recommend him without hesitation.
5 / 5
I love Windex and I love this multi surface cleaner. It comes in a lavender scent and it just smells good and makes me enjoy using it and makes cleaning more enjoyable overall. I’m not much of a cleaner so this definitely helps me to get motivated! Cleans well and a little goes a long way