Windex Kitchen Multi-Surface Touch-Up Cleaner uploaded by Sharon P.

BY WINDEX

Windex Kitchen Multi-Surface Touch-Up Cleaner: 240 dispenses Kills 99.9% of bacteria Anti-bacterial Glistening citrus scent see more...

• How long does it last? Does it take a lot of product to g...1 Answers
  • Does the spray get clogged at all?1 Answers
  • Since I've only tried the yellow one (citrus) can someone...1 Answers
Windex Kitchen Multi-Surface Touch-Up Cleaner
  • "Love the convenience of being able to have this touch up cleaner by my kitchen sink for quick clean ups and wipe downs!!" in 2 reviews
  • "I keep one in every room of my house for quick touch ups." in 1 review
  • "My family went through an entire bottle in a week and a half from every day clean ups, and for three adults, it was mostly just cleaning up after meals and not anything crazy." in 1 review
  • "and the cleaning solution is pretty powerful so its able to get up a lot of the tough stains made in the kitchen." in 1 review
  • "trying to make sure my daughter has no germies i like that we dont have to spread it." in 1 review
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Someone gifted me this for my housewarming. I was so excited to try it and thought it would be such a time saver to wipe down our counters daily. I don't know if i got a bad batch or what but it smelled terrible. I had to throw it out. For that reason I would not buy this again.
Kendra G.
Hughesville, MD
I like this new Windex product a lot. its more convenient to keep on your counter because its so small and whenever you need to disinfect or clean, you are able to without going through cleaning bottles your closet. another beneficial thing about this product is that you don't have to carry a spray bottle in one hand and wipe. its a one hand procedure.. just dab and clean. and the cleaning solution is pretty powerful so its able to get up a lot of the tough stains made in the kitchen. the only thing that's not so great about this product is that the price can be steep. at least $5 depending on where you get it. find a coupon and give it a try!
Gabriela N.
Windex Touch-Up is an absolutely perfect counter top, stove top, and all kitchen surfaces cleaner. Fold a paper towel, place on the top of the container, press down and you have a perfect cleaning mop. Scrub a surface and then dry with another paper towel.The cleaner leaves the surface 100% clean and shiny. I love it!!!!
Sharon P.
Windex Kitchen Multi Surface Touch up cleaner is a Great product! I like how it gives you a small amount of product in each tap! One tap on this touch up cleaner is enough to wipe away grime, grease and stickiness in your counter top. It is easy to use and it's safe to use in most surfaces. Definitely a must have in every kitchen!
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Oh my god I'm obsessed with this product!!! Got them on sale with cartwheel 50% off at target and have been addicted since. They are a little pricey but you can buy a bottle and refill them! Plus it's an antibacterial product that can be used on food surfaces which is awesome done I have a messy 2 year old!
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
I hate the smell of this stuff!! I wish I could find it in a nicer scent because I really like this. No more spraying and wiping. just put the paper towel on the top. Pump, pump, pump and wipe away!! This stuff works wonders on my counters, glass table and windows!! Its great!
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this little thing. it dispenses a good amount of product and works just as well as the trigger bottle of windex except you don't have to worry about it running down the window.
Christie C.
Toms River, NJ
Love the convenience of being able to have this touch up cleaner by my kitchen sink for quick clean ups and wipe downs!! Will be buying one for both bathrooms as well!!
Heidi P.
Three Rivers, MA
Good product, nice to have handy on the counter!
Yes, it is pricey! BUT... you can refill it! Just unscrew the top.
I am actually using one for my nail polish remover!
Mayra R.
I have 2 one in kitchen one in bathroom. Super easy to use and conveniently place on shelf for a quick clean up. I use about 2 pumps for regular cleaning of my sink.
Sarah T.
Fredericton , NB
Does the spray get clogged at all?
Amanda S.
Mississauga, ON
Since I've only tried the yellow one (citrus) can someone tell me what the other ones smell like?
Mary C.
How long does it last? Does it take a lot of product to get everything cleaned?