Windex Electronics Wipes uploaded by Katherine V.Windex Electronics Wipes uploaded by Rolando L.

BY WINDEX #16 in Surface Care

No Residue Streak-Free Shine For: Televisions Cell Phones Computers and More!... Resealable pouch 25 Pre-Moistened Clean & Dust Wipes 7 x 10" ;

• Are these really any better than regular wipes?1 Answers
  • Anyone ever tried these and what are your thoughts?3 Answers
  • I have never used these or even heard of them. Do they do any dam...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "It works great especially on laptop screens (which has so many fingerprints!)" in 2 reviews
  • "It cleans perfect, and doesn't streak like a paper towel and spray cleaner. " in 1 review
  • "I would say that they are a little pricey for wipes but they work great! " in 1 review
amber B.
Zionsville , IN
As a photographer I am constantly using my laptop and phone and need a clear screen to edit with these wipes are with me constantly in my bag and work so beyond well and worth the price and are essential to my business I would suggest to everyone. And they don’t leave your screen filmy or streaky
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are awesome from everything from phones, iPads, tablets, to televisions or LCD screens on appliances!!! Does not leave any sort of streaks or residues and it even gets off stubborn film left from many different sources.
Patty H.
Eagle Pass , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like to have these in my car and house. Just a quick clean up and keep it looking nice and cleaned. I usually purchase them at Walmart and very effective and convenient. One of the must pick up items for the house.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My boyfriend bought these for all of our electronic including computers, tvs, and iPhones. They were convenient and worked well at cleaning screens. Best to use one wipe for multiple uses to get your money's worth.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really love these convenient wipes!! I used them on my phone and my iPad and they work great! I got them at target and they are pretty reasonably priced. They aren't over saturated with liquid they are just right!
Elizabeth H.
Ashland, KY
I received a free coupon to try these electronic wipes. I figured it couldn't hurt and they were free. These are awesome. They clean everything off your electronics and leave them clean and dry. They dry quickly and don't leave a stick residue and there are no worries of liquid droplets getting into your keyboard of your computer. I use them for my laptop, desktop, television and much more. Would highly recommend to those who are always on their computer. I do everything around my computer, including eating and drinking, Makes a perfect cleanup after sticky fingers cause sticky tabs..lol
Christina D.
This is one of the best products I've tried in regards to removing dirt,grim, and dust from electronics. They work and don't leave anything behind and they're so delicate yet effective that they can even be used on computer/device and smart phone screens. My only wish is that more came in the package and that it was easier to keep closed>if it doesn't stay closed they tend to dry out.
Henk M.
W Hollywood, CA
I got these wiped from Amazon for only 7 dollars, pretty great deal for 25 electronics wipes! These are the best electronics wipes I've ever found. I had this mysterious grime on my keyboard for a long time and couldn't get it off with anything. I locked my keyboard and wiped one wipe across my keyboard a few times and the keyboard looked brand new! Highly recommend!
Steve S.
La Follette, TN
I'm always looking for something to wipe my electronics screens with to clean off figure prints, dog nose smears, or dust. I tried these and were worried they were just expensive lens cleaner cloths. I was wrong! These really do a great job cleaning and I felt like the devices I used it on in the house did stay without dust for longer than those cleaned with generic cleaning supplies or just wiped with a soft, dry cloth.
Amanda R.
Kissimmee, FL
I love to wash windows. I grew up using Windex spray and newspaper, and continued using the spray until I discovered Windex Wipes. These are simply amazing. They are streak-free, easy-to-use, and work on multiple surfaces. Lately I have been unable to purchase these in any local store, and after having a horrible experience with another brand, I was able to buy Windex Wipes online. Once again, I am one happy window washer!
Laurie S.
I wonder if they are very wet? I don't want a sticky film left behind!
Ashley H.
Williamson, WV
Anyone ever tried these and what are your thoughts?
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY
I have never used these or even heard of them. Do they do any damage? Do they trap the dust or just push it around?
Ashley J.
Does it leave a film behind?
Dria D.
Are these sold at Target?