Windex Electronics Wipes

by Windex

#17 in Surface Care

No Residue Streak-Free Shine For: Televisions Cell Phones Computers and More!... Resealable pouch 25 Pre-Moistened Clean & Dust Wipes 7 x 10" ;

Are these really any better than regular wipes?
How well did these work? Where did you find them and how much?
Do these wipes work well, or is there streaking?
Start your review of Windex Electronics Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It works great especially on laptop screens (which has so many fingerprints!)in 2 reviews
It cleans perfect, and doesn't streak like a paper towel and spray cleaner. in 1 review
I would say that they are a little pricey for wipes but they work great! in 1 review
6 months ago
Purchased at: Target
I bought these Windex pre-moistened wipes thinking it would make dusting and cleaning our electrionics easy. I was wrong. Maybe others have had luck with the wipes but I had nothing but streaks on our electronics, especially the TV. The only positive is that they smell nice. I would not this product again and I think it was a waste of money.
9 months ago
These wipes are awesome. I like cleaning off my phone after getting home from work and these are perfect. I also use them for my television screen and they do not leave any smudges. These wipes are now a cleaning essential for me.
10 months agoFort Hood, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love using this for my eletronics , keep them so clean and take all the dust out as well. Dont leave any streaks or residue. I use on my phone also. Leaves so clean and shiny like new Windex Electronics Wipes
10 months agoLong Beach, CA
These work great for electronics. They are also perfect to just keep a pack in your car for a quick clean up. They don't leave your screens with streaks which is great. Definitely would buy again!
2 years agoEl paso, TX
Windex Electronics Wipes uploaded by Katherine V.
My boyfriend bought these for all of our electronic including computers, tvs, and iPhones. They were convenient and worked well at cleaning screens. Best to use one wipe for multiple uses to get your money's worth.
2 years ago
I like to have these in my car and house. Just a quick clean up and keep it looking nice and cleaned. I usually purchase them at Walmart and very effective and convenient. One of the must pick up items for the house.
2 years agoZionsville , IN
As a photographer I am constantly using my laptop and phone and need a clear screen to edit with these wipes are with me constantly in my bag and work so beyond well and worth the price and are essential to my business I would suggest to everyone. And they don’t leave your screen filmy or streaky
4 months agoOrlando, FL
I felt safe using the wipes on my technology. However, if there is dust on anything, then these wipes just move the dust around on the surface of the screen. The product just didn’t work as well as I would want.
6 years agoAshland, KY
I received a free coupon to try these electronic wipes. I figured it couldn't hurt and they were free. These are awesome. They clean everything off your electronics and leave them clean and dry. They dry quickly and don't leave a stick residue and there are no worries of liquid droplets getting into your keyboard of your computer. I use them for my laptop, desktop, television and much more. Would highly recommend to those who are always on their computer. I do everything around my computer, including eating and drinking, Makes a perfect cleanup after sticky fingers cause sticky tabs..lol
5 years ago
This is one of the best products I've tried in regards to removing dirt,grim, and dust from electronics. They work and don't leave anything behind and they're so delicate yet effective that they can even be used on computer/device and smart phone screens. My only wish is that more came in the package and that it was easier to keep closed>if it doesn't stay closed they tend to dry out.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...