Windex Electronics Wipe & Go, 12 ea

by Windex

New! Helps Deliver a Streak-Free Shine! Individually-Wrapped Wipes to Support Portability Convenience 2 Safe Effective for Cleaning Electronics 3 Helps Avoid Leaving Residue Windex Wipe Go Wipes promote a portable, convenient cleaning solution. 12 Individually-Wrapped Wipes ~ 5.9 in x 5.9 in

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Windex Electronics Wipe & Go, 12 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Birmingham, AL
I never thought I would use these until I started and now I can’t put them down. They are easy to carry around and are so helpful in the office when my laptop and iPad and phone get gross through the day!
Boca Raton, FL
This is such a great invention as you don't want to use (and should not) the regular windex on your electronics. It does its job however I feel that you may need more than one at times especially for a big computer screen. I feel it should cost less money.
Canonsburg, PA
This smell fresh and make cleaning electronics super easy.The convenience of this product makes it worth the price in my opinion.The only issue I have is finding them in my arts because most of the local stores don't carry them.
Pittsburgh
These are so handy! I use them on electronics at home and kids use them to wipe down laptops and tablets at school. The only streaks I’ve had have been in our TV. Otherwise, they are great!
Abingdon, MD
Only thing I trust to clean Tv and computers. Unfortunately I don’t think any off brand offered so have to pay more for the name brand but windex is a trusted brand and it works well!
Lafayette
I love the convenience and ease of these wipes. They are the perfect size for all electronics instead of having to grab paper towels and it avoids getting the electronics wet. Easy to use and affordable.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are so convenient to have one in your purse or to use when you just have something small to clean rather than use a large full sized wipe! This is a great product that leaves no streaks or residue
These wipes are great for me to take to work for my computer screen. Cleans quite well and doesn't leave a residue.
These are great. they don't leave no stains or anything after use of them. would keep buying them.
These are great and very convenient. They don't leave any streaks and are low odor. I wish these had come onto the market sooner