Windex Electronics Aerosol Spray

by Windex

Windex Electronics Aerosol gives consumers control over how much solution is applied to their surfaces.

How well does this work?
Does it keeps sleek and shine off electronics for days?
Who thinks this products better then the original?
Start your review of Windex Electronics Aerosol Spray!
How would you rate this product?
White Oak, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Use this daily for my cleaning company and highly recommend it. No more smearing on my mirrors and glass anymore. With the spray it would leave running streaks and this doesn’t so glad I switched
Renton, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Wonderful formula! I prefer this over the original spray when cleansing extra dirty/dusty windows/mirrors. As a realtor, I’m big on quick cleaning products. This is the best!
Chapmanville, WV
For electronics, this has been my best investment! No streaks are left behind and it leaves all screens looking amazing. Very effective and would recommend to anyone looking for a great cleaner for electronics!
I love this stays in place and doesn’t automatically drop down mirrors, windows, etc., the only downside you can’t tell how much you’ve used because the bottle isn’t see through.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this product and trust it to be safe in my household for electronics. I purchased mine at target and love it. Great scent. Good value. Will buy again. It removes dust so easily
Couderay, WI
I love this windex! I do have to admit, I use it on countertops and Windows sometimes if I run out of regular windex, and I honestly do not see a difference, even if this stuff is 'electronic' windex.
This product is one that just makes a lot of sense when it comes to making your life easier. When you need something more convenient for your home or your family's needs, these products are there to help you out and make sure that things run a little more smoothly.
Deltona, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This does a good job if you have a lot of elctronics with fingerprints all over them!! I use a microfiber cloth and windex spray and comes or great and clean!!!
Polk City, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this product on all of my appliances as well as my windows and mirrors I feel that it takes all steaks and greasiness away I recommend using this product
Georgetown, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I know aerosols aren’t supposed to be good for the environment, but these sprays just work so much more smoothly than the original spray bottles