BY WINDEX #30 in Glass Cleaner

Windex Electronics Aerosol gives consumers control over how much solution is applied to their surfaces. see more...

• How well does this work? 1 Answers
  • Does it keeps sleek and shine off electronics for days? 1 Answers
  • Who thinks this products better then the original?3 Answers
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this product and trust it to be safe in my household for electronics. I purchased mine at target and love it. Great scent. Good value. Will buy again. It removes dust so easily
Brianna C.
Couderay, WI
I love this windex! I do have to admit, I use it on countertops and Windows sometimes if I run out of regular windex, and I honestly do not see a difference, even if this stuff is 'electronic' windex.
Leanna B.
This product is one that just makes a lot of sense when it comes to making your life easier. When you need something more convenient for your home or your family's needs, these products are there to help you out and make sure that things run a little more smoothly.
concetta b.
Deltona, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This does a good job if you have a lot of elctronics with fingerprints all over them!! I use a microfiber cloth and windex spray and comes or great and clean!!!
Lyn C.
Birdsboro, PA
Love that this cleans all of my electronics without streaking! I also noticed that my electronics stay clean longer and seem to repel dust.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Great aerosol spray ! Gets my TV and computer clean and shiny ! I also use it for my keyboards and it's gets it clean after one wipe
Janet C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'd like to try this. I've been looking for a cleaner that keeps electronics clean longer. Thanks for the recommendation.
Miranda L.
Cisco, IL
I love Windex products. they always leave a nice streak free shine. and with 3 children we have fingerprints everywhere!
Christa M.
Nashville, TN
It does a great job on electronics and I use every week and it keeps them clean and wipes fingerprints off of things.
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
I love this product it actually works really great I never have a problem with this it's a must have
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Who thinks this products better then the original?
Michelle M.
aberdeen, Mississippi (MS)
Has anyone used this?
Christa M.
Nashville, TN
Does it keeps sleek and shine off electronics for days?
Shawna S.
How well does this work?