BY WINDEX

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar is made with the ingredient you know and love: vinegar. Use Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar to gently clean stainless steel, tile, chrome, vinyl, plastic and dozens of other surfaces to a streak-free shine. This fast, easy solution is versatile enough to use throughout your home. And the special ammonia-free formula has no harsh vinegar smell-just a fresh, clean scent.Plus, with the comfort trigger, easy-grip bottle and angled tube, you're able to get more shine out of every bottle.Works on: - Corian, Silestone and Formica countertops* - Sealed granite countertops. see more...

Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great everyday cleaner to keep in the kitchen. I have granite countertops that I wipe down a few times per day, and this is the perfect cleaner for the job. The vinegar is not harsh on the natural stone surface yet it is still effective at cutting grease.
The C.
Very good at cleaning up windows, mirrors, tables, floors, counters, etc. I don’t really have any problems with this product. It’s something that I always like to have in the house and isn’t too pricey. This is something I have bought again and will continue to do so.
Dianna O.
Hamilton City , CA
This product is amazing! It really is multi-surface!! Some of my fav things to use it on is my stainless steel fridge and to clean my elliptical from sweat! It leaves everything smelling squeaky clean and does leave any residue or streaks!
Erin L.
Love this cleaner! Vinegar is safe on almost all surfaces. Doesn't leave a streaky finish and has a pleasant scent. I use it on all our kitchen surfaces as well as bathrooms!
Luvlee F.
Simple house cleaning spray that has desinfecting properties. Easy to use and has an enjoyable scent.